Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – J. Johnstone*, K. Rutledge*
Written-By – C. Sanford*, J. Turner*, K. Rutledge*
|A3||Giving You All My Love||4:13|
|A4||Ice Cream Delight
Written-By – L. Jones*
|A5||Have A Good Time
Written-By – A. Stokes*, J. Johnson*, O. Stokes*
|B1||Appreciate Your Love
Written-By – A. Stokes*, D. Meyers*, F. Weatherspoon*
|B2||You And Me
Written-By – K. Rutledge*, L. Hines*
Written-By – A. Stewart*, A. Hayes*
|B4||Smokin' On The One
Written-By – C. Sanford*, L. Jones*
|B5||N.Y., N.Y. (The World's My Home)
Written-By – A. Stewart*, K. Rutledge*
- Manufactured By – Casablanca Record And FilmWorks, Inc.
- Distributed By – Casablanca Record And FilmWorks, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Casablanca Record And FilmWorks, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Casablanca Record And FilmWorks, Inc.
- Recorded At – Smoke Tree Ranch
- Mixed At – Smoke Tree Ranch
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Published By – Quack Quack Tunes
- Published By – Duckbilled Music
- Published By – Famosonda Music
- Produced For – Duckbill Productions
- Arranged By, Conductor – Gregg (Sir Gregg) Middleton*
- Art Direction – Phyllis Chotin
- Concertmaster – Bobby Bruce
- Contractor [Strings And Horns] – Ernie Fields, Jr.*
- Design – Art Hotel, Mac James
- Drums, Percussion, Synthesizer, Backing Vocals – Curtis Sanford
- Electric Bass, Synthesizer, Pedal Steel Guitar [Bass Pedal], Backing Vocals, Percussion – Lloyd Jones (3)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Sitar [Electric], Percussion – Jerry Johnston*
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Harold Johnson
- Engineer [Recording] – Doug Parry*
- Engineer [Recording] [Assistant] – Rick Ramano
- Executive-Producer – Cecil Holmes
- Guitar – Paul Jackson*, Was Blackman*
- Harp – Dorothy Ashby
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Arthur Stokes
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Kerry Rutledge*
- Mastered By – Ken Perry
- Mixed By – Art Stewart, Doug Parry*
- Percussion [& Good Vibrations] – Shondu Akiem*
- Photography By – Mark Hanauer
- Producer – Art Stewart
- Saxophone – Don Myrick, Bill Green*
- Synthesizer [Prophet], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Piano [Acoustic] – Larry Farrow
- Trombone – George Bohannan*
- Trumpet – Bobby Bryant, Nolan Smith
Recorded and mixed at Smoke Tree Ranch, Chatsworth, California
Mastered at Capitol Records
Quack Quack Tunes (BMI) - tracks : A1 to A5, B2 to B5
Duckbilled Music (ASCAP) - tracks : A2, A5, B1, B4
Famosonda Music (BMI) - tracks : A3, B3, B5
Manufactured and Distributed by Casablanca Record and FilmWorks, Inc.
℗ 1980 Casablanca Record and FilmWorks, Inc.
© 1980 Casablanca Record and FilmWorks, Inc.
℗ 1980 Casablanca Record & FilmWorks, Inc.
Made & Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): NBLP 7221 AS
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): NBLP 7221 BS
- Rights Society: BMI ASCAP
- Other (Plant ID): 18