Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Dancing In The Moonlight||4:46|
Written-By – K. Rutledge*, L. Hines*
|A3||Love The Way You Funk
Written-By – C. Sanford*, K. Rutledge*, L. Jones*
|A4||Don't Go Away
Written-By – C. Sanford*, K. Rutledge*, L. Hines*, L. Jones*
|B1||Dance If You Can
Written-By – A. Stokes*, C. Sanford*, K. Rutledge*, L. Jones*
|B2||Running From Love
Written-By – C. Sanford*, L. Jones*
|B3||Body And Soul
Written-By – K. Rutledge*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Distributed By – Casablanca Record And Filmworks, Inc.
- Recorded At – Fifth Floor Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Fifth Floor Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Published By – Duck-Billed Music
- Published By – Frozen Butterfly Music
- Arranged By – Platypus (2)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Steve Hoskins
- Art Direction – Gribbit!*, Phyllis Chotin
- Bass, Keyboards, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Lloyd Jones (3)
- Conductor – Steve Hoskins
- Drums, Percussion, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Curtis Sanford
- Engineer – Gary Platt, Jim Krause
- Engineer [Assistant] – Thom Robinson
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion – Kerry Rutledge*
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Guitar, Percussion – Larry Hines
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Arthur Stokes
- Mastered By – Jim Sintetos
- Mixed By – Gary Platt
- Photography By – Claude Mougin, Lamont McLemore*, William Stevenson
- Producer – Platypus (2)
- Strings – Baudilio Mendez, David W. Moore, James Baird (3), Lois Reid, Ronald Konieczka, William Bouton
Recorded and Mixed at : Fifth Floor Recording Studios, Cincinatti, Ohio
Mastered at Kendun Recorders, Los Angeles
Duck-Billed Music (ASCAP) - all tracks
Frozen Butterfly Music (BMI) - track : B1
"This album is dedicated to Mr. Larry "Ifraan" Hines, a great talent who we all loved and will dearly miss."
"A special and personal thanks to Ms. Roberta Flack, who's support has been immeasurable."
"We salute our parents and close friends ( you know who you are ) for unlimited inspiration."
"Personal thanks to John Bishop for background vocals on "Dance If You Can" and "Don't Go Away", and his splendid disco whistle."
"Thanks to Ray Tisdale also a very special thanks to Mr. Bruce Bird ( the man who heard ), Suzy Frank and Alvenia Bridges, Joy Sato and the rest of the family at Casablanca."
Mentioned on label: "Casablanca Record And Filmworks"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Plant ID): 72
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|NBLP 7171||Platypus (2)||Platypus (LP, Album)||Casablanca||NBLP 7171||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|CDBBR 0129||Platypus (2)||Platypus (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Big Break Records||CDBBR 0129||UK||2012||Sell This Version|
|571057, 571057||Platypus (2)||Platypus (LP, Album)||Casablanca, Vogue||571057, 571057||France||1979||Sell This Version|
|NBLP 7171 DJ||Platypus (2)||Platypus (LP, Album, Promo)||Casablanca||NBLP 7171 DJ||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|NBL5-7171||Platypus (2)||Platypus (Cass, Album)||Casablanca||NBL5-7171||US||1979||Sell This Version|