Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Playgroup Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Playgroup Recordings Ltd.
- Licensed To – Output Recordings Limited
- Published By – Universal MCA Music (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – D.A.R.P. Music
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Nuthouse Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Skelter Sane Music
- Published By – Butter Jinx Music
- Published By – Airman Publishing
- Published By – Editions Crépuscule Belgique
- Published By – Universal/Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Publishing
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Paul Simon Music
- Published By – Delabel Editions
- Recorded At – West Heath Yard
- Recorded At – Flightt Studios
- Recorded At – The Playground
- Recorded At – D&D Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – The Playground
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Made By – Disctronics
- Made By – Universal M & L, UK
- Art Direction, Photography By [Image Creation], Design – Trevor Jackson, Warren Du Preez & Nick Thornton Jones
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dave Trahern, Matt Fields
- Engineer [Mix], Computer [Protools And Complicated Computer Stuff] – Paul 'P Dub' Walton*
- Management – Marc Picken
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Mixed By – Mark "Spike" Stent*
- Producer, Programmed By, Arranged By – Trevor Jackson
- Recorded By – Seb Losley*
Tracks 2-9 and 2-10 are switched on the tracklisting on the back of the case and on the bonus CD print.
Recorded at West Heath Yard except
track 1-3 vocals recorded at Flightt Studio's NYC
track 1-7 vocals recorded at The Playground
track 1-12 vocals recorded at D&D Studios NYC
Mixed at Olympic Studios
except 1-6 mixed at The Playground
Track 1-2, "Pressure", contains a sample of "Sunshine And The Rain" performed by Joi used courtesy of EMI Records, Inc.
Track 1-4, "Bring It On", contains a sample of "Mad Horses" performed by Paul Haig used courtesy of Les Disques Du Crépuscule and a sample of the intro to "UK Boatlaw" performed by The Slits courtesy of The Slits.
Track 1-6, "Too Much", contains a sample of "Sex" performed by Scritti Politti used courtesy of Rough Trade Records.
Track 1-8, "Surface To Air", contains a sample of "Sheep Dog Inna Babylon" performed by Shoes For Industry used by courtesy of Fried Egg Records.
Track 1-13, "Fourth Sex Baby", contains a sample of "Margaret's Apartment" by Slava Tsukerman taken from 'The Liquid Sky Original Motion Picture Soundtrack' used courtesy of Z Films.
℗+© 2003 Playgroup Recordings Limited
exclusively licensed to Output Recordings Limited
Made in the UK
All tracks published by Universal/MCA Music Limited except
tracks 1-1, 1-8 & 1-10 Universal/MCA Music Limited/Copyright Control
track 1-2 Universal/MCA Music Limited/DARP Music/EMI Music Publishing Limited, Nuthouse Music/Warner-Chappell Music Ltd, Skelter Sane Music/Butter Jinx Music.
track 1-3 Universal/MCA Music Limited/Airman Publishing, BMI
track 1-4 Universal/MCA Music Limited/Editions Crépuscule Belgique
track 1-5 Universal/MCA Music Limited/Universal Island Music Limited
track 1-6 Chrysalis Music Publishing Limited
track 1-7 Universal/MCA Music Limited, Universal Music Publ. Ltd
track 1-12 Paul Simon Music (BMI), Warner Chappell Music Limited
track 1-13 Universal/MCA Music Limited/Copyright Control/Delabel Editions
'Fourth Sex Baby' makes a reappearance here, this time as the last track on the main album, having previously been included on the Vinyl version, but dropped from the original CD release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 689492020224
- Other (Cat# CD1): 505029414022-2
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 - Variation 1 & 2): DISCTRONICS PGRCD003/1 01
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 - Variaton 1 & 2): DISCTRONICS PGRCD003/2 01
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 - Variaton 1 & 2): IFPI L135
- Mastering SID Code (CD2 - Variaton 1 & 2): IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code (CD1 - Variation 1): IFPI 0416
- Mould SID Code (CD2 - Variaton 1): IFPI 04H6
- Mould SID Code (CD1 - Variation 2): IFPI 04G3
- Mould SID Code (CD2 - Variaton 2): IFPI 0413
- Other (CD1 - Variation 1): MADE IN THE UK BY DISCTRONICS
- Other (CD1 - Variation 2): MADE IN THE UK BY UNIVERSAL M&L
- Other (CD2 - Variation 1 & 2): MADE IN THE UK BY DISCTRONICS
Other Versions (5 of 14) View All
|SOURLP 043||Playgroup||Playgroup (2xLP, Album)||Source||SOURLP 043||UK||2001||Sell This Version|
|CDSOUR 043||Playgroup||Playgroup (CD, Album)||Source||CDSOUR 043||UK||2001||Sell This Version|
|PGCD001||Playgroup||Playgroup (CD, Promo)||Source||PGCD001||UK||2001||Sell This Version|
|VJCP-68393||Playgroup||Playgroup (CD, Album)||Virgin||VJCP-68393||Japan||2002||Sell This Version|
|none||Playgroup||Playgroup (20xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Playgroup||none||2012|