Tracklist Hide Credits
Max Payne is a trademark of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
Unauthorized copying, lending, hiring, public performance and broadcasting of this recording is prohibited without due permission of the copyright owner.
Tracks 1 to 4 mastered at Finnvox Studios.
Track 5 mastered at Cutting Room.
"Without silence there can be no music"
"Late Goodbye" won the 2004 G.A.N.G. Awards in the "Best Original Vocal Song - Pop"-category.
3: It all started with this demo - a clear naked version of the song, with just one voice and that wonderful acoustic guitar.
4: This is an all piano version of "Late Goodbye", part of which you can hear played by one of the gangsters in Max Payne 2. So many people have been asking to hear the full version that we felt compelled to put it on the single. Enjoy.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 332181 006155
- Rights Society: TEOSTO n©b
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media production A405111-01
- Mastering SID Code: iƒpi L573
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9708
- Other (ISRC - Track 1): FI-P9F-04-00001
- Other (ISRC - Track 2): FI-P9F-04-00002
- Other (ISRC - Track 3): FI-P9F-04-00003
- Other (ISRC - Track 4): FI-P9F-04-00004
- Other (ISRC - Track 5): FI-P9F-04-00005