Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – Edison Laboratories
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Soprano Saxophone [Uncredited], Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited], Leader [Uncredited], Conductor [Uncredited] – Nathan Glantz (tracks: B)
- Arranged By [Uncredited], Conductor [Uncredited], Piano [Uncredited], Leader [Uncredited] – William C. Polla (tracks: A)
- Banjo [Uncredited] – Harry Reser (tracks: B)
- Drums [Uncredited], Glockenspiel [Uncredited] – Joe Green (6) (tracks: B)
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Eph Hannaford (tracks: B)
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Hymie Farberman (tracks: B), Julius Berkin (tracks: B)
Side R recorded February 10, 1925, New York, NY. Also issued on Edison Blue Amberol Cylinder 4974.
Side L recorded February 13, 1925, New York, NY.
The two-digit code "35" at approximately 12 o'clock on the R-side label indicates that this record was pressed in March, 1925.
*Note by JSLMB590: As for the personnel for "Old Pal" (matrix 10206), the Merry Sparklers (which is in fact Nathan Glantz's Orchestra) was made up of:
Nathan Glantz (as,ss,ts,cl) dir: Hymie Farberman, Julius Berkin (tp), Eph(raim) Hannaford (tb), unknown (p), Harry Reser (bjo), unknown (bb), Joe Green (d,bells) & Ed Smalle, Vernon Dalhart, Harvey Hindermeyer (v).
Information about the Merry Sparklers being Glantz's Orchestra & for William Conrad (W. C.) Polla being the pianist, leader & arranger for "Will You Remember Me" (matrix 9997) is taken from Richard Johnson & Bernard Shirley's book "American Dance Bands On Record & Film, 1915-1942".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side R (runout)): 9997-A-4-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side R (label)): 9997
- Matrix / Runout (Side L (runout)): 10206-C-1-4
- Matrix / Runout (Side L (label)): 10206