- Design – The Designers Republic "Long Tails And Ears For Hats"*
- Photography By – Samantha Robinson
- Written-by, Programmed By, Arranged By, Engineer, Producer, Recorded By [Location Recording] – Richard D James*
Thanks to Pbod, Saman - tha, Woolly Mammoth, Maff - phew, Ian, Digger, Lorna, Martin Tressider, Goofy Snail, Dan (DDA), Victor Jumper, Neil Sandwiches, Porth Towan, C + G Building Society, all at Rephlex, Big Carl, LM137, Aeoneura, PK, My Hed Tuma.
℗ 1992 Warp Records Limited except tracks 9 + 10 ℗ 2000 Warp Records Limited.
All tracks © 1992, 2000 Warp Records Limited.
Made in the USA.
This is the second in a series of (Artificial Intelligence) albums from Warp.
Originally released in 1993 with same catalog number (WARP CD7). This reissue came out around the time that Warp opened up their US office (previously they had licensed releases through Wax Trax!/TVT, Matador and other labels for North America). It includes two exclusive bonus tracks, "Portreath Harbour" and "Redruth School".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 01061 00072 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 801061000721
- Matrix / Runout (Variant #1): 39840AM-01 WARP-CD7 011901-18
- Matrix / Runout (Variant #2): 39840AM-02 WARP-CD7 011511-26
- Label Code: LC02070
Other Versions (5 of 24) View All
|WARP CD7, Warp CD7||Polygon Window||Surfing On Sine Waves (CD, Album)||Warp Records, Warp Records||WARP CD7, Warp CD7||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|TVT7204-4||Polygon Window||Surfing On Sine Waves (Cass, Album)||Wax Trax! Records, TVT Records||TVT7204-4||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|WARP LP7, Warp LP7||Polygon Window||Surfing On Sine Waves (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Num, Cle)||Warp Records, Warp Records||WARP LP7, Warp LP7||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|TVT 7204-2||Polygon Window||Surfing On Sine Waves (CD, Album)||Wax Trax! Records, TVT Records||TVT 7204-2||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|WARPCDD7||Polygon Window||Surfing On Sine Waves (12xFile, FLAC, Album, RE)||Warp Records||WARPCDD7||UK||2017|