Tracklist Hide Credits
- Licensed From – Porcupine Tree Ltd.
- Licensed To – The All Blacks B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Porcupine Tree Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Porcupine Tree Ltd.
- Published By – Hands Off It's Mine Publishing
- Recorded At – No Man's Land (3)
- Recorded At – Bourne Place
- Recorded At – New Rising
- Recorded At – The Artillery (2)
- Recorded At – Nightspace
- Recorded At – Mark Angelo Studios
- Recorded At – Red Room Recorders
- Recorded At – DGM World Central
- Recorded At – Angel Studios
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A784533
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Dave Stewart, SW*
- Backing Vocals – John Wesley (3)
- Bass Guitar – Colin Edwin
- Booking [Booking Agent Europe] – Derek Kemp
- Booking [Booking Agent USA] – Steve Martin (18)
- Booking [Booking At] – The Agency Group
- Contractor [Strings Session Fixer] – Isobel Griffiths
- Crew [The PT Live Crew] – Adrian Holmes, Hans Nagtegaal, Ian Bond, Jason Birnie, Sam Mitcham, Steve Ellerington
- Design – Carl Glover (4)
- Design [For] – Aleph*
- Drums – Gavin Harrison
- Engineer [Guitars] – Mark Prator
- Engineer [Strings] – Steve Price (6)
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Richard Barbieri
- Leader [Strings] – Gavyn Wright
- Lyrics By – Steven Wilson
- Management – Acme Music, Andy Leff
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Steven Wilson
- Music By – Porcupine Tree (tracks: 5), Richard Barbieri (tracks: 2), Steven Wilson (tracks: 1 to 4, 6)
- Orchestrated By – Dave Stewart
- Photography By – Lasse Hoile
- Producer [Guitars] – John Wesley (3), SW*
- Producer, Arranged By – Porcupine Tree
- Strings [Strings Performed By] – The London Session Orchestra
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Keyboards – Steven Wilson
Written in London and Tel Aviv between Jan-July 2006
Recorded between Oct-Dec 2006
Recorded at No Man's Land, Bourne Place, New Rising, The Artillery, Nightspace, Mark Angelo, Red Room Recorders, DGM.
String arrangements recorded at Angel Studio.
Issued under license from Porcupine Tree Ltd. to The All Blacks B.V. Roadrunner Records is a registered trademark of The All Blacks B.V.
℗ 2007 Porcupine Tree Ltd. © 2007 Porcupine Tree Ltd.
Released in standard jewel case with 12 page booklet.
Some copies came with a transparent sticker on front jewel case: Porcupine Tree Fear Of A Blank Planet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 016861801120
- Barcode (Text): 0 16861 80112 0
- Label Code: LC 09231
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media production A784533-01
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L572
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9702
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 9705
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 9718
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 9723
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 9708
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 9712
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): none
Other Versions (5 of 39) View All
|IEZP-58||Porcupine Tree||Fear Of A Blank Planet (CD, Album + DVD-V, Multichannel + Ltd, Gat)||WHD Entertainment, Inc.||IEZP-58||Japan||2008||Sell This Version|
|kscope229||Porcupine Tree||Fear Of A Blank Planet (CD, Album, RE, Med)||Kscope||kscope229||Europe||2012||Sell This Version|
|RR 8011-2||Porcupine Tree||Fear Of A Blank Planet (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records, Virgin Records (India) Pvt. Ltd.||RR 8011-2||India||2007||Sell This Version|
|IECP-10090||Porcupine Tree||Fear Of A Blank Planet (CD, Album)||WHD Entertainment, Inc.||IECP-10090||Japan||2007||Sell This Version|
|TF40||Porcupine Tree||Fear Of A Blank Planet (2xLP, Album, 180)||Tonefloat||TF40||Netherlands||2007||Sell This Version|