- Manufactured By – Snapper Music Plc
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Snapper Music
- Copyright (c) – Snapper Music
- Pressed By – Sound Performance
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Doghouse Studio
- Remixed At – No Man's Land (3)
- Edited At – No Man's Land (3)
- Bass [Fretless] – Colin Edwin (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Design [Graphic] – Carl Glover (4)
- Drums – Chris Maitland (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Guitar, Other [Radio], Keyboards – Steven Wilson (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Mixed By [Remix], Edited By – SW*
- Photography By, Painting – Frans Janssen
- Synthesizer [Synthesisers] – Richard Barbieri (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Written-By – Porcupine Tree
Tracks 1 to 4 recorded in Cambridge on 13th July 1995 by Stephen Stewart.
Tracks 5 to 7 recorded at the Doghouse, Henley on Thames on 4th March 1996 by Marcus Butler.
Track 8 recorded direct to DAT on 3rd March 1997.
Remastered in 2005.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Snapper Music Plc. Ltd / Porcupine Tree.
℗ 2007 Snapper Music © 2007 Snapper Music.
Made in England.
Comes in a standard jewel case
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 802644712123
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP76
- Matrix / Runout: SOUND PERFORMANCE 020 8691 2121 KSCOPE121M
Other Versions (5 of 16) View All
|CHR 003||Porcupine Tree||Metanoia (2x10", Album, Ltd)||Chromatic Records||CHR 003||UK||1998||Sell This Version|
|SDPCD203||Porcupine Tree||Metanoia (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Soyuz Music, Snapper Music||SDPCD203||Russia||2006||Sell This Version|
|GP-02 GT000352||Porcupine Tree||Metanoia (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Porcupine Tree)||GP-02 GT000352||Russia||2005||Sell This Version|
|802644712123/KSCOPE 121M||Porcupine Tree||Metanoia (CD, Album)||Kscope||802644712123/KSCOPE 121M||UK||2006||Sell This Version|
|Delec CD079||Porcupine Tree||Metanoia (CD, Album)||Delerium Records||Delec CD079||UK||2001||Sell This Version|