|Sour Disc One|
|1-1||Sour Times (Sour Sour Times)||4:07|
|1-2||Sour Times (Lot More)||4:21|
|1-3||Sour Times (Sheared Times)||4:17|
|1-4||Sour Times (Airbus Reconstruction)||5:08|
|1-5||Theme From To Kill A Dead Man||4:25|
|Glory Disc Two|
|2-1||Glory Box (Edit)||3:35|
|2-2||Glory Box (Mudflap Mix)||5:28|
|2-3||Glory Box (Scorn)||6:04|
|2-4||Glory Box (Sheared Box)||3:30|
|2-5||Glory Box (Toy Box)||5:43|
This is how you differentiate this release from Portishead - Glory Times.
There also is a later version, mastered in 2005, with different matrix. Glass master of this version here is from 1997.
"Manufactured and distributed by PolyGram Group Canada Inc." on CD surfaces and
"Manufactured and distributed in Canada by Universal Music" on back cover.
Printing variation: titled "Glorytimes" on both spines.
Track 1-2 features a sample from "Butt In The Meantime" by Black Sheep.
All tracks ℗ 1994 Go! Discs Limited except track 2-2 ℗ 1995 Go! Discs Limited
This compilation ℗ & © 1995 Go! Discs Limited
Made in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 42285 01672 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 042285016727
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1 (Mirrored)): #970409DD 42285016721 L382 CINRAM
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2 (Mirrored)): #970707EE 42285016722 L382 CINRAM
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1, Disc 2): IFPI 6000
- Other (Disc 1, Stamped in Inner Hub): 25
- Other (Disc 2, Stamped in Inner Hub): 23