- Printed By – James Upton
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tritec Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Tritec Music Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Bungalow Music BV
- Published By – Tritec Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Westminster Music Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Ltd.
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Designed At – Manhattan Design
- Brass – Lenny Pickett, Mark Pender, Mars Williams, Hollywood Paul Litteral*, Stan Harrison
- Cover [Cover Concept] – John Taylor
- Cover [Inspiration] – Montxo Algora
- Design – Frank Olinsky
- Engineer – Rob Eaton, Steve Rinkoff, Tony Taverner
- Engineer, Mixed By – Jason Corsaro
- Keyboards – David LeBolt, Robert Sabino*, Rupert Hine, Wally Badarou
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Percussion [Percussive Effects] – Jimmy Bralower, Roger Taylor (2)
- Photography – Eric Boman
- Producer – Bernard Edwards
- Vocals [Additional] – B.J. Nelson, Charmaine Burch, Curtis King, Jr, Fonzi Thornton
- Written-By – A. Taylor* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B4), B. Edwards* (tracks: A3), C. Jasper* (tracks: B3), D. Bramble* (tracks: A4), E. Isley* (tracks: B3), G. Pratt* (tracks: B2), J. Taylor* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B4), M.Bolan* (tracks: B1), M. Isley* (tracks: B3), O. Isley* (tracks: B3), R. Palmer* (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B4), R. Isley* (tracks: B3), R. isley* (tracks: B3)
Original sound recordings made by Tritec Music Ltd. Under licence to EMI Records Ltd
Issued with an inner Lyric sleeve
"Very special thanks to B. B. and all at the Power Station; to Annie, David, Andy, Katy (from Jason), and of course B. E. and J. C. plus the two or three others who had faith in this project from the word go.
Rupert Hine appears courtesy of Island Records, Inc.
Robert Palmer appears courtesy of Island Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099924029711
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): EJ 2402971 A - 1 - 1 -
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): EJ 2402971 B - 2 - 1 -
- Other (Sleeve printed, date, comapny): SP8503JU
Other Versions (5 of 77) View All
|077774612722||The Power Station||The Power Station CD (CD, Album)||EMI-Odeon S.A.I.C., Parlophone||077774612722||Argentina||2004||Sell This Version|
|CDP 7 46127 2||The Power Station||The Power Station CD (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Capitol Records||CDP 7 46127 2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|S123577||The Power Station||The Power Station (8-Trk, Album, Club)||Capitol Records||S123577||Canada||1985||Sell This Version|
|SJ-12380, R-123577||The Power Station||The Power Station 33 ⅓ (LP, Album, Club)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||SJ-12380, R-123577||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|1A 064-24 0297 1, 064-24 0297 1||The Power Station||The Power Station 33⅓ (LP, Album)||Parlophone, Parlophone||1A 064-24 0297 1, 064-24 0297 1||Europe||1985||Sell This Version|