Prefab Sprout – Steve McQueen
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Original Album Remastered By Thomas Dolby|
|1-1||–Prefab Sprout||Faron Young||3:42|
|1-4||–Prefab Sprout||When Love Breaks Down
Producer – Phil Thornally*
|1-5||–Prefab Sprout||Goodbye Lucille #1||4:29|
Guitar – Kevin Armstrong
|1-7||–Prefab Sprout||Moving The River||3:57|
|1-8||–Prefab Sprout||Horsin' Around||4:39|
|1-9||–Prefab Sprout||Desire As
Guitar – Kevin ArmstrongSaxophone – Mark Lockhart*
|1-10||–Prefab Sprout||Blueberry Pies||2:26|
|1-11||–Prefab Sprout||When The Angels||4:26|
|New Acoustic Versions By Paddy McAloon|
|2-3||–Paddy McAloon||Desire As||7:09|
|2-4||–Paddy McAloon||When Love Breaks Down||4:24|
|2-5||–Paddy McAloon||Goodbye Lucille #1||3:54|
|2-6||–Paddy McAloon||Moving The River||3:39|
|2-7||–Paddy McAloon||Faron Young||3:47|
|2-8||–Paddy McAloon||When The Angels||4:09|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kitchenware Records
- Licensed To – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Distributed By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Published By – EMI Songs Ltd.
- Remastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Made By – Sony DADC – A0100778244-0102
- Made By – Sony DADC – A0100778244-0202
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination] – Alison Calvert (tracks: 2-1 to 2-8)
- Design [Original Design] – East Orange
- Engineer – Andy Scarth*, Brian Evans*, Chris Sheldon, Tim Hunt
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dana (17), Kathy Smith (2), Matt Barry, Sven Taits
- Engineer [Mixing] – Mike Shipley, Thomas Dolby
- Instruments [All Instruments Except Where Indicated] – Prefab Sprout (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11), Thomas Dolby (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Liner Notes – Paul Lester
- Mixed By – Calum Malcolm (tracks: 2-1 to 2-8)
- Performer [Prefab Sprout] – Martin McAloon, Neil Conti, Paddy McAloon, Wendy Smith
- Photography By [Original Photography], Artwork [Hand Tinting] – John Warwick (2)
- Photography By [Page 11: Photo Courtesy Of] – Andrew Douglas
- Photography By [Page 5, 9, 10 & 12 Photos Courtesy Of] – Tom Sheehan (3)
- Photography By [Page 8: Photo Courtesy Of (Trucks)] – Peter Anderson (5)
- Photography By [Pages 6 & 7: Photos Courtesy Of] – Steve Rapport
- Producer – Thomas Dolby (tracks: 1-1 to 1-3, 1-5 to 1-11)
- Remastered By – Thomas Dolby (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Words By, Music By – Paddy McAloon
In memory of Tim Hunt, who succumbed to cancer on 10th February 2007
Disc 2: New acoustic versions by Paddy McAloon, recorded Summer 2006
This album is dedicated to the spirit of Rollmo´!
Thanks to Keith Armstrong for his help with this re-issue.
℗ 2007 Kitchenware Records under exclusive licence to Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Limited
© 2007 Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Limited
Made in the EU
Housed in standard 2 CD Jewel Case. On this issue, the last line of text on the back cover is placed within the "painted border", not underneath – compared to this issue.
Comes with 12-page booklet.
Disc 1 tracks listed as Title (2007 Remastered Version) in booklet.
Disc 2 tracks listed as Title (Acoustic Version) in booklet.
Catalogue number listed as KWCD3 - 25 on spine, back inlay and booklet, KWCD3-25 on discs.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 86970 72442 5
- Label Code: LC 13989
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): Sony DADC A0100778244-0102 35 A01
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 94K5
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): Sony DADC A0100778244-0202 21 A00
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI 94K7
Other Versions (5 of 55) View All
|KWLP3||Prefab Sprout||Steve McQueen (LP, Album)||Kitchenware Records||KWLP3||UK||1985||Sell This Version|
|CBS 466336-1, CBS 466336 1||Prefab Sprout||Steve McQueen (LP, Album, RE)||CBS/Sony, CBS/Sony||CBS 466336-1, CBS 466336 1||Spain||1990||Sell This Version|
|PE 40100||Prefab Sprout||Two Wheels Good (LP, Album)||Epic||PE 40100||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|BET 40100||Prefab Sprout||Two Wheels Good (Cass, Album)||Epic||BET 40100||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|40-26522||Prefab Sprout||Steve McQueen (Cass, Album)||Kitchenware Records||40-26522||Europe||1985||Sell This Version|