Tracklist Hide Credits
- Designed At – Intro (11)
- Artwork [Art] – House*
- Bass – Gary Mounfield
- Drums, Percussion – Darrin Mooney
- Engineer – Janne Hansson (tracks: 3 to 5, 7, 10), Lasse Mårtén (tracks: 3 to 5, 7, 10), Mark Rankin (tracks: 1, 2)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Raj Das (tracks: 1, 2)
- Guitar, Synthesizer – Andrew Innes
- Keyboards – Martin Duffy
- Mastered By – John Davis (4)
- Mixed By – Cenzo Townshend, Stephen Street (tracks: 11)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Neil Comber (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13)
- Producer – Andrew Innes (tracks: 8, 9, 12, 13), Bjorn Yttling* (tracks: 3 to 5, 7, 10), Paul Epworth (tracks: 1, 2)
- Recorded By [Strings] – Mårtén Eriksson*
- Technician [Enhanced Content Produced By] – Abbey Road Interactive
- Vocals – Bobby Gillespie
- Written-By – Primal Scream (tracks: 1 to 8, 10, 11, 13)
Also includes separate glossy paper sheet with instructions for accessing free bonus content - insert CD into computer and visit the band's web site to access exclusive interview footage.
Also released as a Jewel Case version but with two less tracks.
Video supplied in .MOV format.
Enchanced content functions on both Windows and Mac OS X.
Windows System Requirements:
Intel or compatible processor (minimum Pentium 3).
Monitor set to display thousands of colours (16-bit) or more.
At least 64 MB of free RAM.
At least 4 speed CD-ROM drive or DVD-ROM drive.
Windows 98, Windows 2000 , Win ME, Win XP. Soundblaster or 100% compatible sound card.
Quicktime 6 or later installed (a copy of Quicktime 6 is supplied on the CD).
Video can also be directly accessed on the disc in order to view in a stand-alone media player.
Tracks 1 & 2 recorded at RAK Studios and Das Bunker Studio, London.
Tracks 3 to 5, 7 & 10 recorded at Atlantis Studio and Decibel Studio, Stockholm, Sweden.
Track 6 recorded at State Of The Arc Studios, London.
Tracks 8, 9, 12 & 13 recorded at Das Bunker, London.
Track 11 recorded at Olympic Studios, London.
Mixed at Olympic Studios, London.
Mastered at Alchemy Soho, London.
Strings recorded at Cosmos Studio, Stockholm, Sweden.
Can't Go Back Video produced by Academy Videos.
All tracks published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd, except:
Track 8 published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd/Stage Three Music Ltd.
Track 9 published by Careers BMG/Fleetwood Mac Music BMI.
Track 10 published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd/Board Stiff Music BMI.
Track 12 published by EMI United Partnership Ltd.
℗ 2008 B-Unique Records Ltd.
© 2008 B-Unique Records Ltd.
Made in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 051442 942927
- Matrix / Runout: Warner [Logo] 505144294927 V01 WXF
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0501
- Rights Society: GEMA / MCPS
- Label Code: LC14666
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|BUN142-LP||Primal Scream||Beautiful Future (2x12", Album + 12", S/Sided + Box, Ltd)||B-Unique Records||BUN142-LP||UK||2008||Sell This Version|
|4670001547475||Primal Scream||Beautiful Future (CD, Album, Enh)||Никитин||4670001547475||Russia||2008||Sell This Version|
|none||Primal Scream||Beautiful Future (CDr, Album, Ltd, Promo, Wat)||B-Unique Records||none||France||2008||Sell This Version|
|2-942927||Primal Scream||Beautiful Future (CD, Album)||B-Unique Records||2-942927||Canada||2008||Sell This Version|
|5051442923728||Primal Scream||Beautiful Future (CD, Album, Enh)||B-Unique Records||5051442923728||UK & Europe||2008||Sell This Version|