Tracklist Hide Credits
Mixed By – Chris Lord-Alge
|A3||The Arms Of Orion
Composed By, Performer – Prince, Sheena EastonGuest [Special Guest Presence] – Sheena Easton
Guest [Special Guest Presence] – Anna Fantastic, Femi Jiya
Composed By – John L. Nelson, Prince
Guest [Special Guest Presence] – Matthew Larson
- Copyright (c) – DC Comics Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Bros.
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – DC Comics
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Paisley Park Studios
- Mixed At – Paisley Park Studios
- Mixed At – The Grey Room
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Controversy Music
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Skye Heart Music
- Choir – The Sounds Of Blackness Choir*
- Design – Tom Recchion
- Executive-Producer [Album] – Jon Peters (2), Peter Guber
- Guest [Special Guest Presence], Voice – Jack Nicholson (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B4), Kim Basinger (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B4), Michael Keaton (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B4)
- Horns – Atlanta Bliss, Eric Leeds
- Illustration [Logo] – Anton Furst
- Instruments [All Other], Vocals [All Other Voices], Arranged By [All Other Instruments & Voices], Performer – Prince
- Lyrics By – Prince
- Mastered By [DMM] – HW*
- Orchestra – The Clare Fischer Orchestra
- Photography By [Prince] – Jeff Katz (2)
- Producer, Arranged By, Composed By, Performer – Prince
- Production Manager [Executive In Charge Of Album Production] – Gary LeMel
- Recorded By [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Chuck Zwicky, David Friedlander*, Eddie Miller, Heidi Hanschu
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Femi Jiya, Prince
- Sampler [Samples Re-Arranged & Performed] – Prince
- Supervised By [Music Supervisor] – Michael Dilbeck
Recorded and mixed at Paisley Park Studios.
'Electric Chair' mixed at the Grey Room.
Mastered at Masterdisk, New York.
Sheena Easton appears courtesy of MCA Records, Inc.
All songs published by Controversy Music/WB Music Corp. ASCAP
except A3 published by Controversy Music ASCAP/Skye Heart Music BMI
and B2 & B4 published by Controversy Music ASCAP
[Lyrics sheet] © 1989 Controversy Music/ASCAP
TM & © 1989 DC Comics Inc.
Warner Bros. A Warner Communications Company
© 1989 Warner Bros. Inc.
Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Warner Communications Company.
© 1989 DC Comics ℗ 1989 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
A counterpart Batman (Original Motion Picture Score) was also released.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-25936-1 8
- Rights Society (All songs): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A3): BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 1-25936-A SRI-DMM SPI-I MASTERDISK DMM -HW
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 1-25936-B SRI-DMM SPI-I MASTERDISK DMM -HW
Other Versions (5 of 75) View All
|925 936-1, WX 281||Prince||Batman™ (Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||925 936-1, WX 281||UK & Europe||1989||Sell This Version|
|none||Prince||Batman (Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||none||Uruguay||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|9 25978-2, 2-25978||Prince||Batman™ (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 25978-2, 2-25978||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|925 936-4||Prince||Batman (Motion Picture Soundtrack) (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||925 936-4||Europe||1989||Sell This Version|
|W1 25936||Prince||Batman - Motion Picture Soundtrack (LP, Club, Col)||Warner Bros. Records||W1 25936||US||1989||Sell This Version|