Tracklist Hide Credits
Voice [All Voices], Instruments [All Instruments] – Prince
Vocals [Additional Vox] – Elisa*
|3||Diamonds And Pearls||4:43|
|6||Willing And Able||4:59|
Flute – Eric Leeds
Walk Don't Walk
Vocals [Additional Vox] – Elisa*
|10||Money Don't Matter 2 Night||4:48|
|13||Live 4 Love (Last Words From The Cockpit)||6:58|
- Art Direction – Jeff Gold, Tom Recchion
- Artwork By [Hologram] – Holografx, A Division Of Crown Roll Leaf, Inc./Chris Mahne
- Artwork By [Holographic Image Inspired From A Photograph By] – Randee St. Nicholas
- Design – Greg Ross
- Design [Eye Logo] – Stephanie Bennett
- Engineer [2nd Engineers] – Brian Poer (tracks: 1, 9, 11, 12), David Friedlander* (tracks: 11), Ray Hahnfeld* (tracks: 7), Steve Noonan (tracks: 1, 7, 9, 11, 12), Sylvia Massy (tracks: 12), Tim Penn* (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 10)
- Mastered By – Michael Koppelman, Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Keith Cohen (tracks: 2, 4), Michael Koppelman (tracks: 1, 3, 6, 8 to 10, 12)
- Other [Hair, Prince And The New Power Generation Photos] – Earl Jones
- Other [Hair] – Phillip Carreon
- Other [Make-up, Prince And The New Power Generation Photos] – Cheryl Nick And Kasha Breuning
- Other [Makeup] – Robyn Lynch
- Performer [Insatiable] – Prince
- Performer, Backing Vocals [Backing Vox], Percussion – Damon Dickson, Kirk Johnson
- Performer, Bass, Backing Vocals – Sonny T.
- Performer, Drums – Michael B.*
- Performer, Rap [Lead], Backing Vocals – Tony M.
- Performer, Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Levi Seacer Jr.
- Performer, Sampler [Purpleaxxe™], Keyboards [Other Various Keys], Other [Sex Symbol] – Tommy Barbarella
- Performer, Sampler [Purpleaxxe™], Organ, Vocals [Co-Lead Backing Vox] – Rosie Gaines
- Photography By [Photos of Prince and The New Power Generation] – Joel Larson (2)
- Producer, Arranged By, Composed By, Performer – Prince, The New Power Generation
- Recorded By – Matt Larson (tracks: 5, 6, 10), Michael Koppelman (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 9, 11 to 13)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tom Garneau (tracks: 8)
Prince & the New Power Generation
Diamonds and Pearls
9 25379-2 Prince and the N.P.G. Diamonds And Pearls Paisley Park/Warner Bros.
Back tray insert:
[The tracklist appears as a continuous text, taken from the lyrics of Prince's rap in 'Push' (track 11) , the song titles are highlighted by capital letters, as follows]
"It's ₁ THUNDER when I'm on the mike ₂ DADDY
POP is in the house and u're sho 2 like his
₃ DIAMONDS, sho 2 like his ³ PEARLS cuz I'm good
2 ₄ CREAM every boy and girl, I'm ₅ STROLLIN'
steadyhippoprockin' rollin', a ₆ WILLING AND
ABLE ₇ GETT [horny pony] OFF and I'm pumping 'em from
Pakistan 2 Poland, straight into yo town...snatchin' up
kiddies like a circus clown." ₈ WALK DON'T WALK
₉ JUGHEAD ₁₀ MONEY DON'T MATTER 2
NIGHT ₁₁ PUSH ₁₂ INSATIABLE ₁₃ LIVE 4 LOVE
['horny pony' override 'GETT OFF' and the i-sound (for: i'm) appear with a [Eye symbol] substitute]
Paisley Park Records, manufactured and distributed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Time Warner Company.
© ℗ 1991 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Tracks 1, 3, 4, 7, 9, 11 & 13 recorded at Paisley Park.
Tracks 2 & 8 recorded at Paisley Park and at Olympic Studios, London.
Tracks 5, 6 & 10 recorded at Warner Pioneer Studios, Japan and Paisley Park.
Track 12 recorded at Larrabee Sound Studios, Los Angeles.
Mastered at Precision Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
Tracks 1 to 5, 7, 8, 10 & 12 © 1991 Controversy Music, admin by WB Music Corp. ASCAP
Track 6 1991 Controversy Music, admin by WB Music Corp./Michael Anthony Music admin. by Controversy Music/Mac Dog Productions ASCAP
Track 9 1991 Controversy Music, admin by WB Music Corp./Mac Dog Productions/Kirky J. Music ASCAP
Track 11 Controversy Music, admin by WB Music Corp./Mattie Lucille Publishing ASCAP
Track 13 1991 Controversy Music, admin by WB Music Corp./Mac Dog Productions ASCAP
Note: the subtitle "Last Words From The Cockpit" (track 13) appears only in the lyrics section.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: ARC 1 25379-2 RE-1 SRC-02 XM11 S3
- SPARS Code: AAD
Other Versions (5 of 95) View All
|7599-25379-1, WX 432||Prince & The New Power Generation||Prince & The New Power Generation - Diamonds And Pearls (2xLP, Album)||Paisley Park, Paisley Park||7599-25379-1, WX 432||Europe||1991||Sell This Version|
|7599-25379-1, LP-7-2-F 2035878||Prince & The New Power Generation||Prince & The New Power Generation - Diamonds And Pearls (2xLP, Album)||Paisley Park, Croatia Records||7599-25379-1, LP-7-2-F 2035878||Croatia||1991||Sell This Version|
|92 53794, 9 25379-4||Prince & The N.P.G.*||Prince & The N.P.G.* - Diamonds And Pearls (Cass, Album)||Paisley Park, Paisley Park||92 53794, 9 25379-4||Canada||1991||Sell This Version|
|7599-25379-2||Prince & The New Power Generation||Prince & The New Power Generation - Diamonds & Pearls (CD, Album)||Paisley Park, Warner Bros. Records||7599-25379-2||Israel||1991||Sell This Version|
|25045-4||Prince & The New Power Generation||Prince & The New Power Generation - Diamonds And Pearls (Cass, Album, Blu)||Warner Bros. Records, Paisley Park||25045-4||US||1991||Sell This Version|