- Bass – Alan Cartwright
- Drums, Percussion – Barrie Wilson*
- Electric Guitar – Mick Grabham
- Engineer [Propped Up By] – Chris "The Grouts" Michie*
- Engineer [Recording] – John "Polly" Punter*
- Lacquer Cut By – Kip*
- Music By – Gary*
- Organ – Chris Copping
- Painting [Front Cover] – Jakob Bogdani
- Pedal Steel Guitar – B. J. Cole* (tracks: A3)
- Piano, Vocals – Gary Brooker
- Producer – Chris Thomas
- Words By – Keith*
- Written-By – Gary Brooker, Keith Reid
Published by Bluebeard Music Ltd
All titles controlled by Chrysalis Records Ltd
Produced for Strongman Productions Ltd
℗ 1974 Chrysalis Records Ltd
Information on sleeve:
Procol Harum would like to thank [name written in Asian characters] for strings on "Nothing But The Truth".
This album was recorded in dungeon no. 2 at AIR London Studios.
The front cover painting was reproduced by kind permission of Roy Miles Fine Paintings, London.
This album was produced for Strongman Productions.
Printed in England by Robor Limited
Runout information for B-side:
Before the U there is a number 3 that is scratched out, the number 2 appears below it.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A-side): CHR 1058 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label B-side): CHR 1058 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, stamped): CHR 1058 A-3U
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, stamped): CHR 1058 B-2U
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, etching): KIP
Other Versions (5 of 55) View All
|6307531, (CHR 1058)||Procol Harum||Exotic Birds And Fruit (LP, Album, RP)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis||6307531, (CHR 1058)||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|ECLEC 32633||Procol Harum||Exotic Birds And Fruit (2xCD, Album, RE, RM + DVD-V, Album)||Esoteric Recordings||ECLEC 32633||UK||2018||Sell This Version|
|ZCHR 1058||Procol Harum||Exotic Birds And Fruit (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||ZCHR 1058||UK||1974||Sell This Version|
|Y8HR 1058||Procol Harum||Exotic Birds And Fruit (8-Trk, Album)||Chrysalis||Y8HR 1058||US||1975||Sell This Version|
|L35176, CHT1058||Procol Harum||Exotic Birds And Fruit (LP, Album)||Chrysalis, Chrysalis||L35176, CHT1058||New Zealand||1974||Sell This Version|