Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||A Rum Tale||3:19|
|5||A Souvenir Of London||3:20|
|6||Bringing Home The Bacon||3:36|
|7||For Liquorice John||4:23|
|8||Fires (Which Burnt Brightly)
Featuring [Featured], Voice – Christianne Legrand*
|10||Grand Hotel (Raw Track Without Orchestra)||6:07|
|11||Bringing Home The Bacon (Raw Track)
Featuring, Guitar – Dave Ball (2)
- Record Company – Union Square Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Union Square Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Union Square Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Strongman Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Strongman Ltd.
- Licensed To – Union Square Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Blue Beard Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Patrick Humphries
- Published By – Bluebeard Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Strongman Productions Ltd.
- Engineered At – Church Walk Studio
- Mastered At – Sound Mastering
- Made By – EDC Blackburn Ltd
- Artwork [Original Artwork], Design [Original Design] – Spencer Zahn
- Design [Package Design] – Estuary English
- Drums, Percussion, Mandolin [22 Mandolins] – BJ Wilson*
- Electric Bass, Acoustic Bass – Alan Cartwright
- Electric Guitar [Electric Guitars] – Mick Grabham
- Engineer – John Punter
- Engineer [Assistant] – Gareth Edwards (3)
- Management – Chris Cooke (4)
- Mastered By – Nick Robbins
- Orchestrated By [Orchestrations] – Gary Brooker
- Organ – Chris Copping
- Photography By – Jeffrey Weisel
- Photography By [Photo] – Iris Jordan
- Piano, Vocals – Gary Brooker
- Producer – Chris Thomas
- Sleeve Notes – Patrick Humphries
- Supervised By [Project Management For Salvo] – Chas Chandler (3)
- Supervised By [Project Management For Strongman] – Chris Cooke (4)
- Transferred By [Digital Transfers From Analogue Tape] – Rob Keyloch
- Words By – Keith Reid
- Written-By – Brooker*, Reid*
Track 7 incorrectly listed on the back cover as "For Liqourice John".
Track 8 incorrectly listed on the back cover as "Fires (Which Burn Brightly)".
From the sticker on the front of the packaging:
Digitally remastered from original master tapes
2 previously unreleased bonus tracks
Comprehensive liner notes
From the back cover:
a Union Square production
Playing time: 53:19
Salvo is a Union Square Music label
This release ℗ & © 2009 Union Square music Ltd. / Strongman Ltd
Under exclusive licence to Union Square Music Ltd
From the inside of the digisleeve:
©1973 Blue Beard Music Ltd.
Controlled in the U.S. and Canada by Chrysalis Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Printed in U.S.A.
From the disc face:
Manufactured in the EU
From the booklet:
© Patrick Humphries, 2009
Original UK album released March 1973 on Chrysalis (CHR 1037)
All songs published by Bluebeard Music
℗ 2009 Strongman Productions Limited
Digital transfers from analogue tape [...] at Church Walk Studio
Mastered [...] at Sound Mastering Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 98458 81242 1
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC-A): 698458812421
- Rights Society: mcps
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0479
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 04AT
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 04AZ
- Matrix / Runout (Mirror band-Variant 1 to 4): EDC Blackburn Ltd SALVOCD024 01
- Other (Mould/hub text-Variant 1,2,4): MADE IN THE UK
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0445
Other Versions (5 of 93) View All
|CHR 1037||Procol Harum||Grand Hotel (LP, Album, Gat)||Chrysalis||CHR 1037||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|080 1037||Procol Harum||Grand Hotel (Cass, Album)||Chrysalis||080 1037||Italy||1973||Sell This Version|
|WWS-71001||Procol Harum||Grand Hotel (LP, Album, Promo)||Chrysalis||WWS-71001||Japan||1973||Sell This Version|
|CHR 1037||Procol Harum||Grand Hotel (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||CHR 1037||Greece||1973||Sell This Version|
|040 1037 A (CHR 1037)||Procol Harum||Grand Hotel (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||040 1037 A (CHR 1037)||Italy||1973||Sell This Version|