Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Smack My Bitch Up
Recorded By [Vocals Recorded With] – Neil McLellanVocals [Additional] – Shahin Bada*Written-By – N. Miller*, K. Thornton*, L. Howlett*, M. Smith*, T. Randolph*
Guitar – Jim DaviesRecorded By [Vocals Recorded With] – Neil McLellanVocals – Keith Flint, MaximWritten-By – Keith Flint, L. Howlett*, Maxim
Vocals – Kool KeithWritten-By – K. Thornton*, L. Howlett*
Written-By – L. Howlett*
Vocals – Keith FlintWritten-By – K. Flint*, Arran*, L. Howlett*, Skin
Vocals – MaximWritten-By – L. Howlett*
Recorded By [Vocals Recorded With] – Neil McLellanVocals – Crispian MillsWritten-By – C. Mills*, L. Howlett*
Guitar – Jim DaviesRecorded By [Vocals Recorded With] – Neil McLellanVocals – Keith FlintWritten-By – A. Dudley*, G. Lanagan*, J. Jeczalik*, K. Flint*, K. Deal*, L. Howlett*, P. Morley*, T. Horn*
Written-By – L. Howlett*
|10||Fuel My Fire
Guitar – Jim DaviesVocals – Keith FlintVocals [Additional] – SaffronWritten-By – Walsh*, D.J. Sparks*, James*, Knight*
- Marketed By – Intercord Tonträger GmbH
- Licensed To – Intercord Tonträger GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Uden
- Produced At – Earthbound Studios
- Mixed At – Earthbound Studios
- Recorded At – Strongroom
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Next Plateau Music Inc.
- Published By – Beats G Music
- Published By – EMI Music Ltd.
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Momentum Music Ltd.
- Published By – PolyGram Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Publishing
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Published By – Perfect Songs
- Published By – Zomba Music
- Published By – Drop Trou Tunes
- Published By – Shock Music Publishing Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Art Direction – Liam Howlett
- Illustration [Band Illustration] – Jake (31)
- Photography By [Ant] – Terry Whittaker
- Photography By [Band, Train, Equipment, Live Shots] – Pat Pope
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Konrad Wothe, Silvestris
- Photography By [Inside Tray Card] – Lou Smith
- Photography By [Live Shots] – Alex Scaglia, Christian Ammann
- Photography By [Truck, Background], Art Direction, Design – Alex Jenkins
- Producer, Mixed By – L. Howlett*
UK press of this CD can be found here: The Fat Of The Land.
℗ XL Recordings Ltd. 1997
© XL Recordings Ltd. 1997
Made in England
Marketed by Intercord Tonträger GmbH, licensee.
Printed in Holland.
This CD was made in Holland.
Vocals on tracks 1, 2, 7 and 8 recorded with Neil McLellan at Strongroom
Front cover photography: Konrad Wothe/Silvestris/Courtesy of FLPA-Images of Nature
Ant photography: Terry Whitaker courtesy of FLPA-Images of Nature
The 'A' symbol is used by kind permission of Seddon Atkinson Vehicles Ltd.
Track 1 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Next Plateau Music Inc/Beats G Music. ℗ 1997 XL Recordings Ltd.
Track 2 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/EMI Music Ltd/MCA Music. ℗ 1996 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Track 3 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Momentum Music Ltd. ℗ 1997 XL Recordings Ltd.
Track 4 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Polygram Music. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Track 5 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/MCA Music/Chrysalis Music Publishing. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Track 6 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Track 7 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/Hit And Run Music Publishing Ltd. ℗ 1997 XL Recordings Ltd. Crispian Mills appears courtesy of Columbia Records Ltd.
Track 8 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd/MCA Music/Perfect Songs/Zomba Music. ℗ 1996 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Track 9 published by EMI Virgin Music Ltd. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd.
Track 10 published in the USA: By Drop Trou Tunes. Administered by Zomba Songs Inc. (BMI)/Shock Music Publishing Australia. Rest of world: By Zomba Music Publishers Ltd/Shock Music Publishing Australia. ℗ 1997 XL-Recordings Ltd. Saffron appears courtesy of Deconstruction/BMG Entertainment International UK and Ireland Ltd.
Track 1 contains portions of "Give The Drummer Some" by Ultramagnetic MC's from their album entitled "Critical Beatdown" used courtesy of Next Plateau Records.
Track 4 excerpts from "Root Down" used under license from Capitol Records. A division of Capitol Records Inc. Sample from "2-3 Break" by The B-Boys used courtesy of Vintertainment. Published by Vintertainment Enterprises (ASCAP). Sample from "Theme From S.W.A.T." by Barry Derorzan, used courtesy of MCA Records, Inc. under license from Universal Music Special Markets Inc.. Published by EMI Gold Horizon Music.
Track 5 "Selling Jesus" by Skunk Anansie used courtesy of One Little Indian except USA courtesy of Sony Music Inc.
Track 8 sample of Breeders "SOS" courtesy of 4AD/Elektra (by arrangement with Warner Special Products). "Close To The Edit" by Art Of Noise under licence from ZTT Records Ltd.
Track 9 contains portion of "Horn Track" by Egyptian Empire/Tim Taylor courtesy of London Records and published by Northcott Music administered by International Music Network.
Total playing time: 56:27.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24348 44652 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 724348446527
- Matrix / Runout: EMI UDEN 4844652 @ 1
- Matrix / Runout (Pressing Code (Variant 1)): 1-1-20-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Pressing Code (Variant 2)): 1-1-19-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Pressing Code (Variant 3)): 1-1-11-NL
- Label Code: LC 5667
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 155B
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 151B
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 158E
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): ifpi 152C
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): ifpi 1599
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): ifpi 1558
- Other (Distribution Code): D: INT 4 84465 2
Other Versions (5 of 221) View All
|XLCD 121||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (CD, Album)||XL Recordings||XLCD 121||UK||1997||Sell This Version|
|UDP-C 77211||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album)||UDP||UDP-C 77211||Italy||1997||Sell This Version|
|9 46606-2||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (CD, Album, RE)||Maverick, Warner Bros. Records||9 46606-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|XLMC 121||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album)||XL Recordings, BMG New Zealand||XLMC 121||New Zealand||1997||Sell This Version|
|VR-0084||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (The Prodigy)||VR-0084||Unknown||Sell This Version|