Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Smack My Bitch Up
Vocals [Additional] – Shahin Bada*Written-By – C. Miller*, K. Thornton*, L. Howlett*, M. Smith*, T. Randolph*
Guitar – Jim DaviesVocals – Keith Flint, MaximWritten-By – Keith Flint, L. Howlett*, Maxim
Vocals – Kool KeithWritten-By – K. Thornton*, L. Howlett*
Written-By – L. Howlett*
Vocals – Keith FlintWritten-By – K. Flint*, Arran*, L. Howlett*, Skin
Vocals – MaximWritten-By – L. Howlett*
Vocals – Crispian MillsWritten-By – C. Mills*, L. Howlett*
Guitar – Jim DaviesVocals – Keith FlintWritten-By – A. Dudley*, G. Lanagan*, J. Jeczalik*, K. Flint*, L. Howlett*, P. Morley*, T. Horn*
Written-By – L. Howlett*
|10||Fuel My Fire
Guitar – Jim DaviesVocals – Keith FlintVocals [Additional] – SaffronWritten-By – Walsh*, D.J. Sparks*, James*, Knight*
- Art Direction – Alex Jenkins, Liam Howlett
- Design – Alex Jenkins
- Photography [Ant] – Terry Whittaker
- Photography [Band, Train And Equipment] – Pat Pope
- Photography [Front Cover] – Konrad Wothe, Silvestris
- Photography [Inside Traycard] – Lou Smith
- Photography [Live Shots] – Alex Scaglia, Christian Ammann, Pat Pope
- Photography [Truck And Background] – Alex Jenkins
- Producer, Mixed By – L. Howlett*
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Neil McLellan (tracks: 1, 2, 7, 8)
Produced & mixed at Earthbound.
Vocals on 1, 2, 7 and 8 recorded at Strongroom.
"Fuel My Fire" originally performed by L7.
1. contains parts of "Give The Drummer Some" by Ultramagnetic M.C.'s from their album entitled "Critical Beatdown" used courtesy of Next Plateau Records.
4. excerpts from "Root Down" used under license from Capitol Records. Sample from "2-3 Break" by The B-Boys used courtesy of Vintertainment. Published by Vintertainment Enterprises (ASCAP). Sample from "Theme From S.W.A.T." by Barry Derorzan, used courtesy of MCA Records, Inc. under license from Universal Music Special Markets Inc.. Published by EMI Gold Horizon Music.
5. "Selling Jesus" by Skunk Anansie used courtesy of One Little Indian except USA courtesy of Sony Music Inc.
8. sample of Breeders "SOS" courtesy of 4AD/Elektra (by arrangement by Warner Special Products). "Close To The Edit" by Art Of Noise under licence from ZTT Records Ltd..
9. contains portion of "Horn Track" by Egyptian Empire/Tim Taylor courtesy of London Records and published by Northcott Music administered by International Music Network.
Note: Matrix also has a shaped "ABCD music" logo.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 34904 01212 0
- Barcode (String): 634904012120
- Matrix / Runout: ABCD Music XLCD 121
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L851
Other Versions (5 of 221) View All
|XLCD 121||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (CD, Album)||XL Recordings||XLCD 121||UK||1997||Sell This Version|
|UDP-C 77211||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album)||UDP||UDP-C 77211||Italy||1997||Sell This Version|
|XLMC 121||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album)||XL Recordings, BMG New Zealand||XLMC 121||New Zealand||1997||Sell This Version|
|VR-0084||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (The Prodigy)||VR-0084||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|6062-2||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (CD, Album)||Sum Records (2), Paradoxx Music||6062-2||Mexico||1997||Sell This Version|