Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Smack My Bitch Up
Recorded By [Vocals] – L. Howlett*, Neil McLellanVocals [Additional] – Shahin Bada*Written-By – N. Miller*, K. Thornton*, M. Smith*, T. Randolph*
Guitar – Jim DaviesRecorded By [Vocals] – L. Howlett*, Neil McLellanWritten-By, Vocals – Keith Flint, Maxim
Vocals – Kool KeithWritten-By – K. Thornton*
Vocals – Keith FlintWritten-By – K. Flint*, Arran*, Skin
Vocals – Maxim
Recorded By [Vocals] – L. Howlett*, Neil McLellanVocals – Crispian MillsWritten-By – C. Mills*
Guitar – Jim DaviesRecorded By [Vocals] – L. Howlett*, Neil McLellanVocals – Keith FlintWritten-By – A. Dudley*, G. Lanagan*, J. Jeczalik*, K. Flint*, K. Deal*, P. Morley*, T. Horn*
|10||Fuel My Fire
Guitar – Jim DaviesVocals – Keith FlintVocals [Additional] – SaffronWritten-By – Walsh*, D.J. Sparks*, James*, Knight*
- Manufactured By – Moon Records (2) – MR 943-2
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings
- Distributed By – Moon Records (2)
- Distributed By – Містерія Звука Україна
- Licensed To – Soyuz Music
- Licensed From – Beggars Group
- Produced At – Earthbound Studios
- Mixed At – Earthbound Studios
- Mixed At – Strongroom
- Art Direction – Liam Howlett
- Art Direction, Design – Alex Jenkins
- Artwork [Band Illustration] – Jake (31)
- Photography By [Ant] – Terry Whittaker
- Photography By [Band, Train And Equipment] – Pat Pope
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Konrad Wothe, Silvestris
- Photography By [Inside Traycard] – Lou Smith
- Photography By [Live Shots] – Alex Scaglia, Christian Ammann
- Photography By [Truck, Background] – Alex Jenkins
- Producer, Mixed By – L. Howlett*
- Written-By – L. Howlett* (tracks: 1 to 9)
"We have no butter, but I ask you
Would you rather have butter or guns?
Shall we import lard or steel? Let me tell you
Preparedness makes us powerful.
Butter merely makes us fat."
All tracks produced & mixed at Earthbound.
Vocals on 1, 2, 7 and 8 recorded at Strongroom.
Track 1 contains portions of "Give The Drummer Some" by Ultramagnetic M.C.'s from their album entitled "Critical Breakdown" used courtesy of Next Plateau Records.
Track 4 excepts from "Root Down" used under license from Capitol Records, a division of Capitol Records Inc. Sample "2-3 Break" by the B-Boys used courtesy of Vintertainment. Published by Vintertainment Enterprises (ASCAP). Sample from "Theme From S.W.A.T." by Barry Derorzan. Used courtesy of MCA Records, Inc. under licence from Universal Music Special Markets Inc. Published by EMI Gold Horizon Music.
Track 5 "Selling Jesus" by Skunk Anansie used courtesy of One Little Indian except USA courtesy of Sony Music Inc.
Track 8 sample of Breeders "SOS" courtesy of 4AD / Elektra (by arrangement woth Warner Special Products). "Close To The Edit" by Art Of Noise under licence from ZTT Records Ltd. Track 9 contains portion of "Horn Track" by Egyptian Empire / Tim Taylor courtesy of London Records and published by Northcott Music administered by International Music Network.
℗ © XL-Recordings 1997
Произведено в 2004 году по заказу Концерна "Группа СОЮЗ" по лицензии BEGGARS GROUP.
(Translation: "Made in 2004 under the order of concern "Soyuz Group" under license from Beggars Group.")
For sale in Ukrainiane only. Только для продаж на територии Украины
On CD Surface artist name written as "The Prodigy" and cat. number is "MR 941-2"
Catalog number taken from matrix.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 601250 327488
- Barcode (String): 4601250327488
- Matrix / Runout: Moon records MR-943-2
- Mould SID Code: IFPI UAD02
Other Versions (5 of 214) View All
|XLLP 121||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (2xLP, Album)||XL Recordings||XLLP 121||UK||1997||Sell This Version|
|UDP-C 77211||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album)||UDP||UDP-C 77211||Italy||1997||Sell This Version|
|XLMC 121||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album)||XL Recordings, BMG New Zealand||XLMC 121||New Zealand||1997||Sell This Version|
|VR-0084||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (The Prodigy)||VR-0084||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|6062-2||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (CD, Album)||Sum Records (2), Paradoxx Music||6062-2||Mexico||1997||Sell This Version|