Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Smack My Bitch Up
Vocals [Additional] – Shahin Bada*Written-By – C. Miller*, K. Thornton*, L. Howlett*, M. Smith*, T. Randolph*
Guitar – Jim DaviesVocals – Keith Flint, MaximWritten-By – Keith Flint, L. Howlett*, Maxim
Vocals – Kool KeithWritten-By – K. Thornton*, L. Howlett*
Written-By – L. Howlett*
Vocals – Keith FlintWritten-By – K. Flint*, Arran*, L. Howlett*, Skin
Vocals – MaximWritten-By – L. Howlett*
Vocals – Crispian MillsWritten-By – C. Mills*, L. Howlett*
Guitar – Jim DaviesVocals – Keith FlintWritten-By – A. Dudley*, G. Lanagan*, J. Jeczalik*, K. Flint*, L. Howlett*, P. Morley*, T. Horn*
Written-By – L. Howlett*
|10||Fuel My Fire
Guitar – Jim DaviesVocals – Keith FlintVocals [Additional] – SaffronWritten-By – Walsh*, D.J. Sparks*, James*, Knight*
- Art Direction – Alex Jenkins, Liam Howlett
- Design – Alex Jenkins
- Photography By [Ant] – Terry Whittaker
- Photography By [Band, Train And Equipment] – Pat Pope
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Konrad Wothe, Silvestris
- Photography By [Inside Traycard] – Lou Smith
- Photography By [Live Shots] – Alex Scaglia, Christian Ammann, Pat Pope
- Photography By [Truck And Background] – Alex Jenkins
- Producer, Mixed By – L. Howlett*
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Neil McLellan (tracks: 1, 2, 7, 8)
Produced & mixed at Earthbound.
Vocals on 1, 2, 7 and 8 recorded at Strongroom.
"Fuel My Fire" originally performed by L7.
1. contains parts of "Give The Drummer Some" by Ultramagnetic M.C.'s from their album entitled "Critical Beatdown" used courtesy of Next Plateau Records.
4. excerpts from "Root Down" used under license from Capitol Records. Sample from "2-3 Break" by The B-Boys used courtesy of Vintertainment. Published by Vintertainment Enterprises (ASCAP). Sample from "Theme From S.W.A.T." by Barry Derorzan, used courtesy of MCA Records, Inc. under license from Universal Music Special Markets Inc. Published by EMI Gold Horizon Music.
5. "Selling Jesus" by Skunk Anansie used courtesy of One Little Indian except USA courtesy of Sony Music Inc.
8. sample of The Breeders "SOS" courtesy of 4AD Elektra (by arrangement by Warner Special Products). "Close To The Edit" by The Art Of Noise under licence from ZTT Records Ltd.
9. contains portion of "Horn Track" by Egyptian Empire Tim Taylor courtesy of London Records and published by Northcott Music administered by International Music Network.
Track# 01: GB-BKS-97-00073
Track# 02: GB-BKS-97-00074
Track# 03: GB-BKS-97-00075
Track# 04: GB-BKS-97-00076
Track# 05: GB-BKS-97-00077
Track# 06: GB-BKS-97-00078
Track# 07: GB-BKS-97-00079
Track# 08: GB-BKS-97-00080
Track# 09: GB-BKS-97-00081
Track# 10: GB-BKS-97-00082
This is an Reissued release with 3BC Ltd. number (IFPI LU31).
Original release with Nimbus matrix can be found here.
Original release with PMDC matrix can be found here.
Reissued release with Sonopress matrix can be found here.
Reissued release with Arvato Digital Services matrix can be found here.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 34904 01212 0
- Barcode (String): 634904012120
- Matrix / Runout: II CD II XLCD121 II 04111-6680 II
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LU31
- Mould SID Code: IFPI RZ20
Other Versions (5 of 214) View All
|XLLP 121||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (2xLP, Album)||XL Recordings||XLLP 121||UK||1997||Sell This Version|
|UDP-C 77211||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album)||UDP||UDP-C 77211||Italy||1997||Sell This Version|
|XLMC 121||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album)||XL Recordings, BMG New Zealand||XLMC 121||New Zealand||1997||Sell This Version|
|VR-0084||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (The Prodigy)||VR-0084||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|6062-2||Prodigy*||The Fat Of The Land (CD, Album)||Sum Records (2), Paradoxx Music||6062-2||Mexico||1997||Sell This Version|