Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar – Jim Davies
Featuring – Pop Will Eat Itself
Guitar – Jim Davies
|1-04||Out Of Space||5:02|
|1-05||Smack My Bitch Up
Vocals [Additional] – Shahin Badar
Vocals – Ping Pong Bitches
|1-10||No Good (Start The Dance)||6:20|
Bass [Stab Creation] – Matt RobertsonVocals – Juliette Lewis
|1-13||Everybody In The Place||5:10|
Backing Vocals – Hannah RobinsonGuitar – Scott DonaldsonGuitar [Bass] – Liam HowlettVocals – Juliette Lewis
|2-02||Back 2 Skool
Vocals – Maxim
|2-03||Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)
Remix, Producer [Additional] – Pendulum (3)
|2-04||Under My Wheels (Remix)||3:15|
|2-05||No Man Army
Featuring – Tom Morello
|2-08||Out Of Space (Audio Bullys Remix)
Programmed By [Additional], Arranged By [Additional] – Liam HowlettRemix, Producer [Additional] – Audio Bullys
|2-09||The Way It Is (Live Remix)
Producer [Recreation Work] – Matt RobertsonVocals [Additional] – Louise Boone, Neil McLellan
|2-10||We Are The Ruffest||5:19|
Producer – Ben HoudijkRecorded By – Ronald TrijberVocals [Additional] – Maxim
|2-13||Their Law (Live)||5:32|
|2-15||Serial Thrilla (Live)||5:15|
- Art Direction – Liam Howlett
- Art Direction, Design – Phil Lee (5)
- Artwork [Badge Technical Illustration] – Phil Laslett*
- Mixed By – Chaz Stevens (tracks: 1-09, 1-13), Liam Howlett (tracks: 1-01 to 1-08, 1-10 to 1-12, 1-14, 1-15), Neil McLellan (tracks: 1-01 to 1-08, 1-10 to 1-12, 1-14, 1-15)
- Other [Badge Manufacture] – Berry Place
- Photography By [Cover & Booklet] – Dominic Davies
- Photography By [Original Photographs] – Andy Wilshire, Errol Jones (2), Pat Pope, Sergy Sergeyen, Steve Gullick
- Photography By [Video Stills] – Dominic Davies
- Producer – Liam Howlett
- Written-By – Anne Dudley (tracks: 1-01, 2-16), Cedric Miller (tracks: 1-05), F. Cooke* (tracks: 1-07), Gary Langan (tracks: 1-01, 2-16), Hubert Barclay Eaves III* (tracks: 1-07), J. Martinez (2) (tracks: 1-07), J.J. Jeczalik (tracks: 1-01, 2-16), James Williams* (tracks: 1-07), Jim Davies (tracks: 2-01), Jim Webb* (tracks: 1-15), Juliette Lewis (tracks: 1-15), Keith Flint (tracks: 1-01, 1-03, 2-01, 2-14 to 2-16), Keith Matthew Thornton (tracks: 1-05), Kieron Pepper (tracks: 2-01), Kim Deal (tracks: 1-01, 2-16), Liam Howlett, Maurice Smith (2) (tracks: 1-05), Maxim (tracks: 1-03, 1-06, 2-02, 2-14), Neil McLellan (tracks: 2-02, 2-04), Paul Morley (tracks: 1-01, 2-16), Pop Will Eat Itself (tracks: 1-02, 2-13), Rod Temperton (tracks: 2-09), Skin (tracks: 2-15), Tom Morello (tracks: 2-05), Trevor Horn (tracks: 1-01, 2-16), Trevor Randolph (tracks: 1-05)
Virtually identical to the UK edition - back cover as well as back and spine of the outer box only list the catalog number XLCD190X. Catalog number HN290CDX can be found on the CD matrix.
Track 2-12 recorded live at Pinkpop Festival, 15 May 2005.
Tracks 2-13 to 2-16 recorded at Brixton Academy, 20 December 1997.
'Firestarter' and 'Firestarter (Live)' contain sample of Breeders 'SOS' and sample of 'Close To The Edit' by Art Of Noise.
'Smack My Bitch Up' contains portions of 'Give The Drummer Some' by Ultramagnetic MC's.
'Girls' contains elements from 'Style Of The Street' performed by Broken Glass and elements from 'You're The One For Me' written by Hubert Barclay Eaves III, James Williams.
'Hotride' contains elements from 'Up Up And Away' written and composed by Jim Webb.
'The Way It Is (Live Remix)' contains elements from 'Thriller' by Michael Jackson. Sample recreated at Rinse Productions.
'We Are The Ruffest' features a sample taken from 'Live The Life' performed by The Sindecut.
'Your Love' contains elements from 'Shelter Me' by Circuit.
Though not stated on this release, some tracks are not the original versions. Mix names for these tracks are shown below:
1-02 - Their Law (05 Edit)
1-06 - Poison (95 Edit)
1-08 - Voodoo People (05 Edit)
1-09 - Charly (Alley Cat Mix)
1-11 - Spitfire (05 Version)
1-13 - Everybody In The Place (Fairground Mix)
1-14 - One Love (Original Mix) *previously unavailable in CD format.
Also comes as promo release with "FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY" stamp at the card box and at the first page of the book.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 710810 688744
- Barcode (String): 4710810688744
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): PD-30432 HN290 CDX1
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LL69
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI HL03
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): PD-30433 HN290 CDX2
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LL69
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI HL03
Other Versions (5 of 83) View All
|XLCD 190, XLCD190||The Prodigy||Their Law - The Singles 1990-2005 (CD, Comp)||XL Recordings, XL Recordings||XLCD 190, XLCD190||Europe||2005||Sell This Version|
|UDP CD 1105||The Prodigy||Their Law - The Singles 1990-2005 (CD, Comp)||UDP||UDP CD 1105||Italy||2005||Sell This Version|
|KACD 0521||The Prodigy||Their Law - The Singles 1990-2005 (2xCD, Comp + DVD-V, NTSC + Box, Ltd)||Kang & Music||KACD 0521||South Korea||2005||Sell This Version|
|XLCD 190||The Prodigy||Their Law: The Singles 1990-2005 (CD, Comp, Unofficial)||Soyuz Music (2), XL Recordings (2)||XLCD 190||Russia||2005||Sell This Version|
|none||The Prodigy||Their Law: The Singles 1990-2005 (CDr, Comp, Promo)||EMI Music Publishing Ltd.||none||UK||2005||Sell This Version|