Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-2||Waiting For The Right Time||4:15|
|1-4||Man On The Moon||4:02|
|1-5||Every Single Night In Jamaica||5:16|
|1-7||Barking Up The Right Tree||3:21|
|1-8||Garden Of Flowers||4:14|
|1-9||Watching You Out There||5:35|
|1-10||You And I||5:47|
|2-1||Your Life (Extended)||7:40|
|2-2||Garden Of Flowers (Alternative)||5:53|
|2-4||There's Only So Much You Can Do||3:29|
Written-By [Uncredited] – Holly Johnson, Mark O'Toole, Peter Gill
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Last Label (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shamrock Solutions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Larkdale LLP
- Copyright (c) – The Last Label (2)
- Copyright (c) – Shamrock Solutions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Larkdale LLP
- Published By – Unforgettable Songs
- Published By – Perfect Songs
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Marketed By – Silver Projects
- Distributed By – Essential Music & Marketing
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – Sarm West Coast
- Recorded At – The Aquarium
- Artwork – Mark Jessett Design
- Mastered By – John Davis (4), Tim Young
- Photography By [Group Photograph By] – David Bailey (5)
- Photography By [Live Photography] – Steve Moulin
- Producer – Ash Soan, Chris Braide, Lol Creme, Stephen Lipson, Trevor Horn
- Written-By – Ash Soan (tracks: 1-1 to 2-5a), Chris Braide (tracks: 1-1 to 2-5a), Lol Creme (tracks: 1-1 to 2-5a), Stephen Lipson (tracks: 1-1 to 2-5a), Trevor Horn (tracks: 1-1 to 2-5a)
CD contains a QR-code sticker, containing a link to the band's website.
"Two Tribes" is a hidden (instrumental) track at the end of "Freeway (Extended)" after 33 seconds of silence.
Published by Unforgettable Songs, Perfect Songs Sony/ATV, Copyright Control.
Recorded at Sarm West London, Sarm West Coast LA and the Aquarium.
On the back:
℗ & © 2012 The LAST Label in association with Shamrock Solutions LTD and Larkdale LLP.
The LAST label is an imprint of ZTT Recordings Ltd.
Printed/Made in the EU. LC29070
Marketed by www.silverprojects.com
Distributed by Essential Music
Mostly identical to Made In Basing Street with the exceptions: 1) Colors behind title on cover are a gradient rather than a mosiac; 2) Copyright statement on back cover mentions Shamrock Solutions LTD and Larkdale LLP.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5060156658642
- Barcode (Text): 5 060156 658642
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): | LAST1 | *053612 |
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1): IFPI LD11
- Mould SID Code (CD 1): IFPI 5Q76
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): | LAST10/B | *053613 |
- Mastering SID Code (CD 2): IFPI LD11
- Mould SID Code (CD 2): IFPI 5Q77
- Label Code: LC29070
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|471127-2||Producers (3)||Made In Basing Street (CD, Album)||The Last Label (2)||471127-2||Germany||2012||Sell This Version|
|LAST1||Producers (3)||Made In Basing Street (CD, Album, Promo)||The Last Label (2)||LAST1||UK & Europe||2012||Sell This Version|
|none||Producers (3)||Made In Basing Street (Deluxe Edition) (15xFile, Album, AAC, 256)||The Last Label (2)||none||UK||2012|
|LAST10||Producers (3)||Made In Basing Street (2xCD, Album, Dlx)||The Last Label (2)||LAST10||UK & Europe||2012||Sell This Version|
|471130-1||Producers (3)||Made In Basing Street (LP, Album)||The Last Label (2)||471130-1||Germany||2012||Sell This Version|