|A7||An Uneasy Peace|
|B3||Trail Of Tears|
|B4||The Guns Are Winning|
|B5||No Real Hope/Prelude|
|B6||No Real Hope|
- Recorded At – Radiobeat Studios
- Mixed At – White Dog Studio
- Mastered At – Musitech
- Marketed By – Dutch East India Trading
- Manufactured By – Homestead Records
- Distributed By – Dutch East India Trading
- Distributed By – Shigaku Trading
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – LSR Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Proletariat, The
- Bass, Vocals – Peter Bevilacqua
- Drums – Steve Welch (tracks: A4, B4), Tom Mcknight (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B3, B5 to B7)
- Engineer – Jimmy Dufour
- Engineer [Assistant] – Josiah McElheny
- Mastered By – Porky (5)
- Music By, Arranged By – Michaels*, Bevilacqua*
- Piano – Roger Miller (2) (tracks: A7)
- Producer, Engineer – Lou Giordano
- Producer, Guitar – Frank Michaels
- Vocals – Laurel Bowman (tracks: A4, B4), Richard Brown (4) (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B3, B5 to B7)
- Written-By – Michaels* (tracks: A4, B1, B4), Bevilacqua* (tracks: A6), Brown* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, A7, B2, B3, B5 to B8)
Mixed at White Dog Studio, Newton, MA
Marketed and distributed by Dutch East India Trading.
Manufactured by Homestead Records.
(C) 1985 The Proletariat
(P) 1985 LSR Records, Inc.
Made in the UK
Printed inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): HMS-52-A2 A PORKY PRIME CUT MT.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF WIDE SPREAD HUNGER IN AMERICA..
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): HMS-52-B2 PRM. MT.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): ....GOVERNMENT REPORT ON FEDERAL ASSISTANCE.