Tracklist Hide Credits
- Manufactured By – Nimbus, Virginia
- Backing Vocals – Tessa Niles (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 8)
- Bass – Derek Forbes
- Computer – Chris Hughes
- Design – Neville Brody, Simon Staines
- Drums – Brian McGee
- Electronics – Michael Mertens
- Engineer – John Brough (tracks: 1, 3 to 5), Ross Cullum (tracks: 6 to 8)
- Engineer [Additional] – Haydn Bendall, Martin Webster*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ashley Alexander, John Walsh (3), Lorraine Francis, Noel Rafferty, Simon Duff, Spencer May, Steve Williams (6), Tim Burrell, Tristan Powell
- Guitar – Neil Taylor (tracks: 1, 2, 8)
- Keyboards – Ian Stanley, Michael Mertens
- Lyrics By [Additional] – Ralf Doerper*
- Management – Matthew Sztumpf, Mike Collins (6)
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Gary Langan
- Other [Equipment] – James Cullum
- Photography [Group, Booklet] – Juergen Teller
- Producer – Chris Hughes, Ian Stanley
- Recorded By, Co-producer – Ross Cullum
- Synthesizer [Fairlight] – Ian Stanley
- Vocals – Betsi Miller
- Written-By – Miller* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8), Forbes* (tracks: 1, 4 to 8), Mertens*, Doerper* (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 8)
The Wool Hall, Bath
Abbey Road Studios, London
Marcus Studios, London
Air Studios, London
The Justice Room, Cathanger
Skyline Studio, Dusseldorf
Mastered at Masterdisk Corp., New York.
Management for Stirling Artistes Management.
Cover image detail - 'Unique Forms Of Continuity In Space' by Umberto Boccioni (Tate Gallery/London).
Howard Jones appears courtesy of East West Records / Elektra Records.
Dave Gilmour appears courtesy of EMI Records / CBS Records.
Published by Virgin Music, Inc. (ASCAP) except 2 and 3 Published by Virgin Music, Inc. (ASCAP) / Virgin Songs, Inc. (BMI) / HoJo Global Music (ASCAP).
(P)(C) 1990 Virgin Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-91375-2 4
- Matrix / Runout: 2-91375 (V) . Mastered By Nimbus
Other Versions (5 of 27) View All
|CDV2625||Propaganda||1234 (CD, Album)||Virgin||CDV2625||Europe||1990||Sell This Version|
|CDV2625||Propaganda||1234 (CD, Album)||Virgin||CDV2625||UK||1990||Sell This Version|
|169||Propaganda||1234 (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Tact||169||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|T-210706||Propaganda||1234 (LP, Album)||Virgin||T-210706||Spain||1990||Sell This Version|
|VL 2625||Propaganda||1234 (LP, Album)||Virgin||VL 2625||Canada||1990||Sell This Version|