Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Why Should I ?
Engineer, Producer – Richard BlohmMixed By – Lloyd Walker, Psyche (2), Richard BlohmWritten-By – Anthony Red, Evan Panic, Richard Blohm
|A2||Contorting The Image
Engineer, Producer – Keith Wedesh, Psyche (2)Written-By – Anthony Red, Keith Wedesh
Drum Programming, Arranged By [Additional Arrangement] – Avery TannerEngineer, Producer – Avery Tanner, Dave Bottril*Written-By – Anthony Red, Evan Panic
Engineer, Producer – Richard BlohmMixed By – Lloyd Walker, Psyche (2), Richard BlohmWritten-By – Anthony Red
Also thanks to Keith Wedesh for original contribution and to Lloyd Walker for extra.
Distribution New Rose / Musidisc
GLORY Imprimé en France, 92602 Asnières
℗ New Rose Records 1986
Made in France
The center labels says Psyche is the producer for track A1 and Richard Blohm for tracks A2 to B2.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A, hand-etched): NEW-74 A
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side B, hand-etched): NEW 74 B
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area both sides, hand-etched): MPO- [Symbol]
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
- Price Code (New Rose): NR 220
- Price Code (Musidisc): MU 112