- Bass Guitar, Clarinet – Mouse (2)
- Design – T & C P*
- Drums – Matthew Best
- Film Producer [Film And Video Production] – Akiko Hada, David Dawson (2), Genesis P-Orridge
- Lead Guitar – Alex Fergusson
- Mixed By [Live Mix] – Ken Thomas
- Percussion, Vibraphone – Paula P-Orridge
- Photography By – David A. Jones
- Producer – Genesis P-Orridge
- Synthesizer [Emulator 2], Keyboards – Philipp Erb
- Vocals, Bass Guitar, Congas, Violin – Genesis P-Orridge
A Hyperdelic Release Temple Records 1984
Retinal Stimulation Video was Controlled by Andrew Rawlings
Record Produced from Mixer Cassette.
Disconcerts sponsored by Fools Mate magazine and Smash Corporation.
Copyright Control. Published by Crippled Frog Music.
Published by Crippled Frog
Music ℗+© 1986.
23 T.O.P.Y. 015A (side A) / 23 T.O.P.Y. 015B (side B)
Made in England
A3 (introduced as "Japan Boy, Japan Girl") is based on the melody of The Rolling Stones' "As Tears Go By".
[Quotes from sleeve notes:]
"This record is a document of Psychic TV live. Edited and shaped to capture a moment in time and those feelings and impressions connected with that moment. Time is that which ends, thus we preserve fragments as a library service. It is no longer the event itself but it remains history.
Psychic TV played 4 disconcerts in Tokyo on the 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th of January 1986. Approximately 2000+ people attended each night. All the musick on this record is taken from the last night. It is not necessarily the most perfect moments musically. Rather we have chosen parts that reflect our mood, the element of chance, and otherwise not released material.
This record is the first in a series designed to beat the bootleggers and documents a body of work. The process is the product. There will be 23 live albums. One released every month for 23 months on the 23rd of each month. The First Will And Testament of Psychic TV. The December issue will be "Live In Paris". Some issues will be more limited than others..."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A-side, hand-etched): MPO TOPY 015 A1 MORE
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B-side, hand-etched): MPO TOPY 015 B1 FURTHER
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix A-side, center label): 23 T.O.P.Y. 015A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix B-side, center label): 23 T.O.P.Y. 015B