|A1||–Public Nuisance (2)||Magical Music Box||2:47|
|A2||–Public Nuisance (2)||Strawberry Man||2:40|
|A3||–Public Nuisance (2)||Ecstasy||4:43|
|A4||–Public Nuisance (2)||Love Is A Feeling||3:18|
|A5||–Public Nuisance (2)||Holy Man||2:38|
|A6||–Public Nuisance (2)||Gotta Survive||5:36|
|B1||–Public Nuisance (2)||Small Faces||2:55|
|B2||–Public Nuisance (2)||Sabor Thing||3:23|
|B3||–Public Nuisance (2)||I Am Going||5:56|
|B4||–Public Nuisance (2)||Evolution Revolution||3:46|
|B5||–Public Nuisance (2)||7 Or 10||2:34|
|B6||–Public Nuisance (2)||Thoughts||3:26|
|C1||–Public Nuisance (2)||America||3:20|
|C2||–Public Nuisance (2)||Time Can't Wait||2:38|
|C3||–Public Nuisance (2)||Darlin'||4:33|
|C4||–Public Nuisance (2)||Now I Think||2:59|
|C5||–Public Nuisance (2)||Daddy's Comin' Home||2:53|
|C6||–Public Nuisance (2)||Pencraft Transcender||3:20|
|D1||–Public Nuisance (2)||Katie Shiner||4:57|
|D2||–Public Nuisance (2)||Man From The Backwoods||2:08|
|D3||–Public Nuisance (2)||One Man's Story||5:50|
|D4||–Public Nuisance (2)||I'm Only Sleeping||2:27|
|D5||–Public Nuisance (2)||Hold On||2:27|
|D6||–Public Nuisance (2)||Going Nowhere||4:23|
|E1||–Moss & The Rocks||There She Goes||2:53|
|E2||–Moss & The Rocks||Please Come Back||3:06|
|F1||–Moss & The Rocks||There She Goes||4:45|
|F2||–Moss & The Rocks||Please Come Back||3:20|
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Pat Minter (tracks: A1 to D6)
- Drums [Ludwig Drums], Vocals – Ron McMaster (tracks: E1 to F2)
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Ron McMaster (tracks: A1 to D6)
- Guitar [Harmony], Vocals, Other [Fender Bassman Amplifier] – Jim Mathews (tracks: E1 to F2)
- Lead Vocals – David* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B1, B4 to B6, C2, C4, C6, D2, D5, D6, E1, F1), Pat* (tracks: A3, A6, B2, C1, C3, C5, D1, D3, E2, F2), Ron* (tracks: B3, D4)
- Liner Notes – Joey D (5)
- Mastered By – Joey D (5) (tracks: E1 to F2), Ron McMaster (tracks: A1 to B6, E1 to F2)
- Mixed By – David Houston (2) (tracks: C1 to D6)
- Producer – Johnny Hyde (tracks: F1, F2)
- Producer [Album Production] – Clark Faville, Thomas Hartlage
- Producer, Engineer – Eirik "The Norwegian" Wangberg* (tracks: A1 to D6), Stan "Choo Choo" Ross* (tracks: E1, E2)
- Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Jim Mathews (tracks: A1 to D6)
- Transferred By – Alec Palao (tracks: C1 to D6)
- Vocals, Bass [Hofner Bass], Other [Silvertone Amplifier] – Pat Minter (tracks: E1 to F2)
- Vocals, Lead Guitar, Keyboards, Harmonica – David Houston (2) (tracks: A1 to D6)
- Vocals, Twelve-String Guitar [Danelectro], Harmonica, Other [Standel Amplifier] – David Houston (2) (tracks: E1 to F2)
- Written-By – David Houston (2) (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B1, B3 to B6, C2, C4, C6, D2, D5, D6, E1 to F2), Seconds* (tracks: D6), Lennon & McCartney* (tracks: D4), Pat Minter (tracks: A3, A6, B2, C1, C3, C5, D1, D3, E2, F2)
Tracks A1 to B6 recorded December 1968 to January 1969. Two track stereo master restored at Capitol Mastering, Hollywood.
Tracks C1 to D6 recorded September & October 1968. 8 track master digital transfer.
Ikon Session: IKON 181 / 182 (1966).
Chattahoochee Session: Recorded at Gold Star Studio - Chattahoochee 703 (1966).
Mastered from mint 45s.
The only known copy of the Ikon 45 in existence was kindly loaned by Alec Palao.
Licensed from Frantice Records, USA.
Made in Germany.
This album is dedicated to bass player extraordinaire Pat Minter (1946-1994).
Tracks A1 to B6 published by Daywin Music.
Tracks C1 to D3, D5 to F2 published by Dark Music.
Track D4 published by Northern Songs.
Limited edition of 600 hand numbered copies. Packaged in a gatefold jacket with insert. The 7" is packaged in a separate picture sleeve.
Tracks A1 to D6 were recorded in 1968-1969 and are previously unreleased.
Tracks E1 to F2 were previously released in 1966 by an earlier incarnation of the band.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI