|1||Inform - Educate - Entertain||4:12|
|3||Theme From PSB||3:59|
|8||The Now Generation||3:42|
|11||Late Night Final||5:52|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Test Card Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Test Card Recordings
- Licensed From – Jacamar Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – BFI National Archive
- Copyright (c) – COI
- Copyright (c) – Studiocanal Films Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Royal Mail Group
- Recorded At – Fonica Studios
- Recorded At – Britannia Row Studios
- Mastered At – Safe And Sound Recordings
- Designed At – Big Active
- Manufactured By – Key Production
- Artwork – Jamie Roberts (6)
- Design [Packaging And Design] – Gerard Saint, Phil Armson
- Drums, Alto Saxophone – Wrigglesworth
- Flugelhorn, Trumpet – Robert Greenwood (tracks: 6, 10)
- French Horn – Ed Mills (2) (tracks: 6, 10)
- Mastered By – Barry Gardner
- Photography By [All Other Photos By] – Mr. Alex Toumazis*
- Photography By [Cargo Crowd Shot By] – Wrigglesworth
- Recorded By [Drums & Brass] – Davide Venco (tracks: 6, 10)
- Recorded By [Drums] – Charlie Thomas (2) (tracks: 2), Gregor Reid (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7, 9, 11)
- Recorded By [Voiceover] – Kate Kape (tracks: 11)
- Sounds [Provided Skilfully-constructed Samples] – Stephen Hacksaw (tracks: 1, 3, 11)
- Tenor Saxophone – Andy Fell* (tracks: 11)
- Trombone – Owen Wales (tracks: 6, 10)
- Written-By, Producer, Arranged By, Recorded By, Guitar [Guitars], Bass, Banjo, Banjo [Banjolele], Mandola, Sampler, Keyboards [Keys], Electronics, Percussion – J. Willgoose, Esq.
Note: there is also a different version with matrix showing it was made by GZ.
Drums on tracks 1, 3 to 5, 7, 9, 11 recorded at Fonica Studios, Glasgow
Drums and brass on tracks 6 and 10 recorded at Britannia Row Studios, London
Drums on track 2 recorded at Britannia Row Studios, London.
Spitfire contains samples from 'The First And The Few' (1942)
Late Night Final contains samples from 'What A Life!' (1948)
The above films © BFI National Archive /COI and used by kind permission.
Night Mail uses samples from the eponymous film, © Royal Mail Group 1936, used with kind permission of the BFI and the British Postal Museums & Archive.
Everest contains samples from 'The Conquest Of Everest' (1953) © STUDIOCANAL Films Ltd. Used with kind permission
Other tracks on the album contain samples form various public domain sources, with the majority coming from the Prelinger Archives. Used under the Creative Commons Public Domain Licence.
On back of sleeve:
P & © Test Card Recordings, 2013. Under exclusive licence from Jacamar Ltd.
Certain elements © BFI National Archive / COI and STUDIOCANAL Films Ltd.
℗ & © Test Card Recordings, 2013. Under exclusive licence from Jacamar Ltd.
Certain elements © BFI Natiion Archive / COI and STUDIOCANAL Films Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned & Text): 5055300366771
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): www.keyproduction.co.uk TCRCDA01 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 & 2): IFPI LY33
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI AEW22
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI AEW39
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|TCRVA01||Public Service Broadcasting||Inform - Educate - Entertain (LP)||Test Card Recordings||TCRVA01||UK||2013||Sell This Version|
|TCRCDDA01||Public Service Broadcasting||Inform - Educate - Entertain (CD + DVD)||Test Card Recordings||TCRCDDA01||UK||2013||Sell This Version|
|none||Public Service Broadcasting||Inform Educate Entertain (11xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Test Card Recordings, Believe Recordings||none||2013|
|TCRCDA01||Public Service Broadcasting||Inform - Educate - Entertain (CD, Album, Promo)||Test Card Recordings||TCRCDA01||UK||2013||Sell This Version|
|TCRCDJA01||Public Service Broadcasting||Inform - Educate - Entertain (CD, Album)||Test Card Recordings||TCRCDJA01||UK||2013||Sell This Version|