- Baritone Vocals [Marcello] – Francesco Valentino
- Baritone Vocals [Schaunard] – George Cehanovsky (tracks: A, B, D)
- Bass Vocals [Benoit & Alcindoro] – Salvatore Baccaloni (tracks: A, B)
- Bass Vocals [Colline] – Nicola Moscona (tracks: A, B, D)
- Chorus Master – Peter Wilhousky (tracks: B, C)
- Chorus Master [Boy's Choir] – Eduardo Petri (tracks: B)
- Composed By – Giacomo Puccini
- Conductor – Arturo Toscanini
- Orchestra – NBC Symphony Orchestra
- Soprano Vocals [Mimì] – Licia Albanese
- Soprano Vocals [Muusetta] – Anne McKnight (tracks: B, C, D)
- Tenor Vocals [Rodolfo] – Jan Peerce
La Bohème (Opera In Four Acts) Complete recording of the actual broadcast in February 3 and 10, 1946 (In Italian)
First Performed February 1, 1896 in Turin, Italy
The Complete Libretto in Italian and English.
The release was issued in a laid in container with a 92 paged Libretto.
No info on the new artists.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): LP-E1RP-0313-XU
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): LP-E1-RP-0314-X-U
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): LP-E1-RP-0315-XU
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): LP-E1-RP-0316-X-U