- Choir – Schöneberger Boys Choir*
- Chorus – Chorus Of The Deutsche Oper, Berlin*
- Chorus Master – Walter Hagen-Groll
- Composed By – Giacomo Puccini
- Conductor – Herbert von Karajan
- Engineer – Colin Moorfoot, Gordon Parry, James Lock (2)
- Libretto By – Giuseppe Giacosa, Luigi Illica
- Liner Notes – Quita Chavez
- Orchestra – Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Other [Stylistic Adviser] – Antonio Tonini
- Producer – James Mallinson, Ray Minshull
- Vocals [A Custom-house Official] – Hans-Dietrich Pohl
- Vocals [Benoit, Alcindoro] – Michel Senechal*
- Vocals [Colline] – Nicolai Ghiaurov
- Vocals [Marcello] – Rolando Panerai
- Vocals [Mimi] – Mirella Freni
- Vocals [Musetta] – Elizabeth Harwood
- Vocals [Parpignol] – Gernot Pietsch
- Vocals [Rodolfo] – Luciano Pavarotti
- Vocals [Sergeant] – Hans-Dieter Appelt
London ffrr (Full Frequency Range Recording).
Made in England.
The Decca Record Co. Ltd.
Libretto based on episodes from Henri Murger's "Scenes de la vie de Bohème".
First performed at Teatro Reggio, Turin, February 1st 1896
Recorded in Jesus-Christus Kirche, Berlin
Issued with a 36 page booklet (libretto in italian and english).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A): ZAL-12174-12G
- Matrix / Runout (B): ZAL-12175-9G
- Matrix / Runout (C): ZAL-12176-9G
- Matrix / Runout (D): ZAL-12177-8G