|A1.a||Non Sono In Vena|
|A1.b||Che Gelida Manina|
|A1.c||Si, Mi Chiamano Mimi|
|A1.e||O, Soave Fanciulla|
|A2.a||Finale: La Commedia È Stupenda!|
|A2.b||Quando Me'n Vo|
|B1.a||Finale: Addio! Che Vai?|
|B1.b||Donde Lieta Uscì|
|B1.c||Addio, Dolce Svegliare|
|B2.a||In Un Coupè?|
|B2.b||O Mimi, Tu Più Non Torni|
|B3||Vecchia Zimarra: Finale|
- Baritone Vocals [Marcello] – Ettore Bastianini
- Bass Vocals [Alcindoro] – Fernando Corena
- Bass Vocals [Colline] – Cesare Siepi
- Bass Vocals [Schaunard] – Renato Cesari
- Chorus, Orchestra – Chorus And Orchestra Of The Accademia Di Santa Cecilia, Rome*
- Composed By – Puccini*
- Conductor – Tullio Serafin
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Roy Wallace
- Libretto By – Giacosa*, Illica*
- Mastered By – G (22)
- Producer [Uncredited] – Erik Smith
- Soprano Vocals [Mimi] – Renata Tebaldi
- Soprano Vocals [Musetta] – Gianna D'Angelo
- Tenor Vocals [Rodolfo] – Carlo Bergonzi
The original version has a sleeve with scalloped (aka 'half-moon') flipbacks.
The original version was released in 1960.
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1960"
- "N" above cat#
- "B.I.E.M." in a box on both sides
- Tax code "M/T"
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- Straight two-way flipbacks
- Boxed Decca logos on front and back
- Large "STEREO" on front
- Thin spine with no text on it
- "© The Decca Record Co. Ltd. London, 1960."
- "Printed in England. St. James Press, London, S.E.1."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Unsigned sleeve notes in English on back
- SXL 2248 on sleeve
- SXL.2248 on labels
- Highlights from the complete recording on SXL 2170/1
- Recorded 1 - 9 August 1959 in Rome
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono issue has cat# LXT 5608
- Sub tracks are not banded on vinyl
- Track listing taken from labels. Track title spelling is slightly inconsistent between labels and back sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-4907-2G C 2 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): ZAL-4908-3G K MT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.4907
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.4908
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.
- Other (Tax code on labels): M/T
- Other (On labels): N