- Artwork, Photography By, Layout – Mark DeSalvo
- Bass – Tyler Rebbe
- Drums – Tony Palermo
- Edited By [Pro Tools Editing] – John Cranfield, Jorge Vivo
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Rakestraw
- Guitar – Jim Blowers, Mike Harder
- Mastered By – Louie Teran
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Matt Hyde
- Technician [Drum Tech] – John Nicholson (2)
- Technician [Guitar Tech], Engineer [Assistant] – Justin Huth
- Voice – Scott Radinsky
- Written-By – Pulley
Drums recorded at Sound City, Van Nuys, CA.
Guitars and bass recorded at Platinum Audio, West Hollywood, CA.
Vocals recorded in the hallaway of Matt's apartment.
Track 7 is two songs. "Immune" ends at 3:24. At the 3:26 mark begins a cover of the theme song to the 1970s children's television show, Land of the Lost.
In Track 8 the sound clip at 2:12-2:32 is from the song "The Master's Call" by Marty Robbins.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 547366 016611
- Matrix / Runout: PRA-625X 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L276
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4576
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|86672-2||Pulley||Matters (CD, Album)||Epitaph||86672-2||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|6672-2||Pulley||Matters (CD, Album)||Epitaph||6672-2||Europe||2004||Sell This Version|
|EICP-410||Pulley||Matters (CD, Album, Promo)||Epitaph||EICP-410||Japan||2004||Sell This Version|
|E86672-2||Pulley||Matters (CD, Album)||Epitaph||E86672-2||Australia||2004||Sell This Version|