Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Evangeline Recorded Works Ltd.
- Licensed From – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Licensed To – Evangeline Recorded Works Ltd.
- Recorded At – Fresh Air Tavern, Seattle
- Recorded At – Paramount Studios
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Remastered At – Loud Mastering
- Art Direction, Design – Phil Hartman
- Artwork [Reissue] – Pete Tytler
- Bass – Victor Conte
- Drums – Paul Lagos
- Engineer – Scot Schreck
- Lead Guitar – Harvey Mandel
- Liner Notes [Reissue] – Scott Schinder
- Mixed By – John Stronach
- Photography By – Ape (15)
- Producer – Skip Taylor
- Remastered By – John Dent
- Rhythm Guitar – Randy Resnick
- Steel Drums – Paul Lagos (tracks: 7)
- Violin [Electric], Vocals – Don "Sugarcane" Harris
- Written-By – Don "Sugarcane" Harris (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 8), Harvey Mandel (tracks: 2, 7, 8), Paul Lagos (tracks: 2, 7, 8), Randy Resnick (tracks: 7, 8), Shuggie Otis (tracks: 5, 6), Victor Conte (tracks: 2, 7, 8)
( with additional recording at Paramount Studios and The Village Recorder in Los Angeles ).
Originally released in 1972 on Epic.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 805772803329
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|KE 31401||Pure Food And Drug Act||Choice Cuts (LP)||Epic||KE 31401||US||1972||Sell This Version|
|ET 31401||Pure Food And Drug Act||Choice Cuts (Cass)||Epic||ET 31401||US||1972||Sell This Version|
|KE 31401||Pure Food And Drug Act||Choice Cuts (LP, Album)||Epic||KE 31401||Canada||1972||Sell This Version|
|WOU 1401||Pure Food And Drug Act||Choice Cuts (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 1401||US||2015||Sell This Version|
|EPC S 65197||Pure Food And Drug Act||Choice Cuts (LP)||Epic||EPC S 65197||Europe||1972||Sell This Version|