Tracklist Hide Credits
- Pressed By – kdg France
- Design [Graphic] – Hugo Roussel
- Liner Notes – Dominique Répécaud, Jean-Christophe Feldhandler, Lê Quan Ninh, Toru Takemitsu
- Liner Notes [Translations] – Sarah Ford, Steve Robins
- Performer – Florent Haladjian, Isabelle Berteletti, Jean-Christophe Feldhandler, Lê Quan Ninh
- Photography By – Dominique Répécaud, Jean-Yves Camus
- Recorded By – François Dietz
Tracks 2 to 4 are a piece in 3 movements for 4 stones, 4 Lightnings II [movement detectors which enable sounds to be played and manipulated at a distance by infrared remote control], and computer.
Track 5 is a piece for 4 percussionists.
Track 6 is a piece for percussion and magnetic tape.
Recorded in the studio of Centre Culturel André Malraux in Vandœuvre-lés-Nancy in 1999.
Includes 16-page booklet with liner notes in French and English.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: KDG FR VD00018
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L373
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SGDL SDRM