Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – David Costa
- Bass [Fender] – John Deacon
- Composed By, Arranged By, Performer – Queen
- Coordinator – Pete Brown (11)
- Drums, Vocals, Percussion, Performer [Pandemonium] – Roger Taylor
- Engineer – Mike Stone (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Executive-Producer – Brian May, Roger Taylor
- Guitar, Vocals, Leader [Orchestra] – Brian May
- Liner Notes – Gary Taylor (6), Greg Brooks (2)
- Management – Jim Beach (2)
- Mastered By – Adam Ayan (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5), Bob Ludwig (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Producer – Queen (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10, 2-1, 2-4, 2-5)
- Supervised By [Audio] – Justin Shirley-Smith (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Supervised By [Audio], Technician [Additional Audio Restoration] – Kris Fredriksson (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Technician [Audio Restoration] – Kris Fredriksson (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5)
- Technician [Crew Equipment Supervision] – John Harris
- Vocals, Piano, Chorus Master [Choir Meister], Performer [Tantrums] – Freddie Mercury
- two SHM-CD discs;
- a blue OBI strip, numbered "5" (in the 2011 remastered series) on the spine;
- a 16pp color booklet with English lyrics for CD1, and track by track liner notes in English for CD2;
- an additional black & white 20pp booklet with track by track Japanese liner notes for both discs, Japanese lyrics for both discs, and English lyrics for CD2;
- a black & white leaflet advertising other anniversary releases from Queen.
Original album released in 1976.
Recorded in England July to November 1976.
2011 DIGITAL REMASTER
All tracks mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, ME.
This 2011 version has been meticulously re-created using the finest modern analgue and digital technology from the original first-generation master mixes.
Digital remaster ℗ 2011 Queen Productions Ltd. Under exclusive license to Universal International Music BV.
© 2011 Queen Productions Ltd. Universal Strategic Marketing Japan, a Universal Music Company.
Mareketed & Distributed by Universal Music LLC.
Made in Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed on OBI): 4 988005 646200
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): UICY-75019 1
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): UICY-75020 1
- ASIN: B004HHAR5K
- Other (SID codes CD1): IFPI L278, IFPI 45K3
- Other (SID codes CD2): IFPI L278, IFPI 45L9
- Other (Print on both discs inner rim): "SHM-CD" and logo
- Other (Individual catalog# CD1): UICY-75019
- Other (Individual catalog# CD2): UICY-75020
- Other (Rights Societies): JASRAC, BIEM/SDRM
Other Versions (5 of 209) View All
|EMTC 104, 0C 066-98 485||Queen||A Day At The Races (LP, Album, Gat)||EMI, EMI||EMTC 104, 0C 066-98 485||UK||1976||Sell This Version|
|1C 062-98 485||Queen||A Day At The Races (LP, Album, Gat)||EMI, EMI Electrola||1C 062-98 485||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SLPE 500.705||Queen||Un Dia En Las Carreras (LP, Album)||EMI||SLPE 500.705||Uruguay||1976||Sell This Version|
|276 675 7||Queen||A Day At The Races (2xCD, Album)||Island Records||276 675 7||Poland||2011||Sell This Version|
|EMTC 104, OLE 178||Queen||A Day At The Races (LP, Album, RE)||EMI, EMI||EMTC 104, OLE 178||South Korea||1977||Sell This Version|