Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – David Costa
- Composed By, Arranged By, Performer – Queen
- Electric Bass – John Deacon
- Engineer [Additional] – Gary Lyons (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Engineer [Executive] – Mike Stone (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Executive Producer [Remaster] – Brian May (tracks: 2-1 to 2-6), Roger Taylor (tracks: 2-1 to 2-6)
- Guitar, Performer [Orchestral Backdrops] – Brian May
- Management  – John Reid (8)
- Management [Current] – Jim Beach (2)
- Mastered By – Adam Ayan (tracks: 2-1 to 2-6)
- Percussion – Roger Taylor
- Producer – Queen (tracks: 1-1 to 2-4, 2-5), Roy Thomas Baker (tracks: 1-1 to 2-4)
- Recorded By – Queen (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Remastered By – Bob Ludwig (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Supervised By [Audio Supervision Remaster] – Justin Shirley-Smith (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Supervised By [Audio Supervision Remaster], Technician [Additional Audio Restoration] – Kris Fredriksson
- Supervised By [Equipment Supervision] – John Harris (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Vocals, Piano [Bechstein] – Freddie Mercury
This Japanese limited edition includes:
- two SHM-CD discs;
- a blue OBI strip, numbered "4" (in the 2011 remastered series) on the spine;
- a 16pp color booklet with English lyrics for CD1, and track by track liner notes in English for CD2;
- an additional black & white 20pp booklet with track by track Japanese liner notes for both discs, Japanese lyrics for both discs, and English lyrics for CD2;
- a black & white leaflet advertising other anniversary releases from Queen.
Original album released in 1975.
Recorded at Sarm, Roundhouse, Oolympic, Rockfield, Scorpio, Trident and Lansdowne. Mixed at Sarm Studios.
2011 DIGITAL REMASTER
This 2011 version has been meticulously re-created using the finset modern analogue and digital technology from the first-generation master mixes.
All tracks mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, ME.
Digital remaster ℗ 2011 Queen Productions Ltd. Under exclusive license to Universal International Music BV.
© 2011 Queen Productions Ltd. Universal Strategic Marketing Japan, a Universal Music Company.
Mareketed & distributed by Universal Music LLC.
Made in Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed on OBI): 4 988005 646194
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): UICY-75017 1
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): UICY-75018 1
- ASIN: B004HHAR78
- Other (SID codes CD1): IFPI L278, IFPI 45K4
- Other (SID codes CD2): IFPI L278, IFPI 45K4
- Other (Print on both discs inner rim): "SHM-CD" and logo
- Other (Individual catalog# CD1): UICY-75017
- Other (Individual catalog# CD2): UICY-75018
- Rights Society: JASRAC, BIEM/SDRM
Other Versions (5 of 349) View All
|EMTC 103, 0C 066 ∘ 97176||Queen||A Night At The Opera (LP, Album, Emb)||EMI, EMI||EMTC 103, 0C 066 ∘ 97176||UK||1975||Sell This Version|
|T-007||Queen||A Night At The Opera (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Tango Music||T-007||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|4605026708082||Queen||A Night At The Opera (CD, Album, RM, RP)||Island Records, Universal Music Group||4605026708082||Russia||2016||Sell This Version|
|7E-1053||Queen||A Night At The Opera (LP, Album, CP;)||Elektra||7E-1053||US||1975||Sell This Version|
|D001364802||Queen||A Night At The Opera (2xCD, Album, RM)||Hollywood Records||D001364802||Canada||2011||Sell This Version|