|2||Fat Bottomed Girls||4:16|
|5||If You Can't Beat Them||4:15|
|6||Let Me Entertain You||3:01|
|7||Dead On Time||3:23|
|8||In Only Seven Days||2:30|
|11||Leaving Home Ain't Easy||3:15|
|12||Don't Stop Me Now||3:29|
|13||More Of That Jazz||4:16|
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Artwork [Sleeve Concept] – Queen
- Artwork By [Bicycles Supplied By] – Halfords
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Queen
- Engineer – Geoff Workman
- Engineer [Additional] – John Etchells
- Management – Queen
- Other [Valuable Assistance] – Aline Jaccottet, André Jauchat, David Palmer, Martin Pearson, Patrick Jauneud
- Photography By – Chris Hopper, David Finch, Peter Hince
- Producer – Queen, Roy Thomas Baker
- Written-By – May* (tracks: 2, 7, 9, 11), Mercury* (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 12), Deacon* (tracks: 5, 8), Taylor* (tracks: 10, 13)
Carries the same catalogue number and the same release date (printed on the obi strip) as the 2004 issue.
Originally released 01-Nov-1978.
Album written and recorded July/October 1978, in Montreux, Switzerland and Nice, France.
This edition is a replica of the original artwork of the LP release:
- gatefold cover with embossed printing of the word "Jazz"
- foldout poster of naked women on bicycles (reverse side is pink)
- glossy printed inner sleeve
Additionally contains a foldout sheet with essay (Japanese) and lyrics (English and Japanese).
Made in Japan.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text on Obi strip): 4 988006 818163
Other Versions (5 of 194) View All
|EMA 788, 0C 064-61820||Queen||Jazz (LP, Album, Emb)||EMI, EMI||EMA 788, 0C 064-61820||UK||1978||Sell This Version|
|6E-166||Queen||Jazz (LP, Album, Gat)||Elektra||6E-166||Japan||1978||Sell This Version|
|EMA 788, 0C 064-61820||Queen||Jazz (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||EMI, EMI||EMA 788, 0C 064-61820||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|6E-166||Queen||Jazz (LP, Album, Gat)||Elektra||6E-166||US||1978||Sell This Version|
|623||Queen||Jazz (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Vivo (4)||623||Romania||Unknown||Sell This Version|