Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Black Hand Side
Written-By – Sidney Reynolds
|2||Listen 2 Me
Written-By – Tony Dofat
|3||I Can't Understand
Written-By – Johnny Burke, Osvaldo Farres*
|5||4 The D.J.'s (Interlude)||1:37|
|6||Bring The Flavor||3:25|
Written-By – Kyle Hudnall, Lucresia Holbdy
|10||Just A Flow (Interlude)||1:30|
|11||Just Another Day...
Written-By – Apache
Producer – MufiWritten-By – Joe Sample
Trumpet – Kevin BatchelorVocals, Written-By – Tony Rebel
|14||Mood Is Right||3:27|
Arranged By, Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – Kevin BatchelorArranged By, Bass – Kim Clark (2)Arranged By, Piano – Gordon ChambersDrums – Kendu DickensProducer, Arranged By – Queen LatifahTrombone, Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – Clark GaytonWritten-By – Clifford Jordan
- Marketed By – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Manufactured By – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Produced For – Tone Capone Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – 118 St. Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Copyright (c) – Motown Record Company, L.P.
- Published By – Queen Latifah Music, Inc.
- Published By – Steak and A Half Music
- Published By – Tony DoFat Music
- Published By – Southern Music Publishing Co. Inc.
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – BDP Music
- Published By – Kyle Hudnall Music
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – In Flight Music
- Published By – Four Knights Music
- Published By – Music Corporation of America, Inc.
- Published By – New Phase Publishing Co.
- Recorded At – Skyline Studios
- Recorded At – Giant Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Unique Recording
- Mixed At – Skyline Studios
- Mixed At – Giant Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Unique Recording
- A&R [Directions] – Shirley Bell
- Art Direction – Jonathan Clark (5)
- Design [Graphic] – Shauna Woods
- Engineer [Mix] – Ron Allaire
- Engineer [Recording] – Angela Piva, Michael Maserati, Tony Maserati
- Engineer [Recording], Engineer [Mix] – Patrick Dillet*
- Executive-Producer – Dana E. Owens*, Lancelot H. Owens*
- Management – Flavor Unit Management
- Management [Booking Agency] – William Morris*
- Producer – Kay Gee (tracks: 9, 12, 13), S.I.D.* (tracks: 1, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 14), Tony Dofat (tracks: 2 to 4, 6)
- Supervised By [Production Supervisor] – Rebekah Foster
- Written-By – Dana Owens, Treach (tracks: 4, 7)
Track 8 contains a sample from "It Must Be Love" performed by The Good Girls.
Track 12 contains a sample from "Message From The Inner City" performed by The Crusaders.
Track 1 Queen Latifah Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Steak and A Half Music (BMI).
Track 2 Queen Latifah Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Tony Do Fat Music (BMI).
Track 3 Queen Latifah Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Southern Music Publishing Co. Inc. (ASCAP).
Track 4 Queen Latifah Music, Inc./Zomba Enterprises, Inc./BDP Music (administered by Zomba Enterprises, Inc.) (ASCAP).
Tracks 5 to 7, 9 to 11, 13, 14 Queen Latifah Music, Inc. (ASCAP).
Track 8 Queen Latifah Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Steak and A Half Music/Hudnall Music/Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc. (BMI)/In Flight Music (ASCAP).
Track 12 Queen Latifah Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Four Knights Music/Music Corporation of America, Inc. (BMI).
Track 15 Queen Latifah Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/New Phase Publishing (BMI).
Tracks 2 to 4, 6 produced for Tone Capone Productions.
Tracks 9, 12, 13 produced for 118 St. Productions.
Recording/mixing studios: Skyline Recording Studio, Giant Recording Studio, Unique Recording Studio.
© ℗ 1993 Motown Record Company, L.P.
Issued in standard jewel case with black CD tray. Printed hub and monochrome (black/white) CD face.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 37463-6370-2 2
- Matrix / Runout: 37463 6370 2 01! O
Other Versions (5 of 15) View All
|374 636 370-2||Queen Latifah||Black Reign (CD, Album)||Motown||374 636 370-2||USA & Canada||1993||Sell This Version|
|530 272-1||Queen Latifah||Black Reign (LP, Album)||Motown||530 272-1||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|MOTD 6370||Queen Latifah||Black Reign (CD, Album)||Motown||MOTD 6370||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|FPBCD 025||Queen Latifah||Black Reign (CD, Album)||Motown||FPBCD 025||South Africa||1993||Sell This Version|
|530 272-4||Queen Latifah||Black Reign (Cass, Album)||Motown||530 272-4||Turkey||1993||Sell This Version|