Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction, Photography, Design [Sleeve Concept] – Mick Rock
- Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – John Deacon
- Castanets – Roy Thomas Baker (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Design [Sleeve Concept] – Queen
- Engineer – Mike Stone (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Executive Producer – Brian May (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5), Roger Taylor (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5)
- Guitar, Vocals, Piano, Bells – Brian May
- Liner Notes – Gary Taylor (6), Greg Brooks (2)
- Management – Jim Beach (2)
- Mastered By – Adam Ayan (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5), Bob Ludwig (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Percussion, Vocals – Roger Meddows-Taylor*
- Producer – Queen (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11), Roy Thomas Baker (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Producer [Additional] – Robin Geoffrey Cable (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Technician [Audio Restoration] – Kris Fredriksson (tracks: 2-1 to 2-5)
- Technician [Audio Supervision, Additional Audio Restoration] – Kris Fredriksson (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Technician [Audio Supervision] – Justin Shirley-Smith (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Vocals, Piano, Harpsichord – Freddie Mercury
- two SHM-CD discs;
- a blue OBI strip, numbered "2" (in the 2011 remastered series) on the spine;
- a 16pp color booklet with English lyrics for CD1, and track by track liner notes in English for CD2;
- an additional black & white 20pp booklet with track by track Japanese liner notes for both discs, Japanese lyrics for both discs, and English lyrics for CD2;
- a black & white leaflet advertising other anniversary releases from Queen.
Original album released in 1974.
Engineered at Trident Studios, London.
2011 DIGITAL REMASTER
This 2011 version has been meticulously re-created using the finest modern analogue and digital technology from the original first-generation master mixes.
All tracks mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, ME.
Digital remaster ℗ 2011 Queen Productions Ltd. Under exclusive license to Universal International Music BV.
© 2011 Queen Productions Ltd. Universal Strategic Marketing Japan, a Universal Music Company.
Mareketed & Distributed by Universal Music LLC.
Made in Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed on OBI): 4 988005 646170
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): UICY-75013 1
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): UICY-75014 1
- ASIN: B004HHAR8C
- Other (SID Codes CD1): IFPI L278, IFPI 45K3
- Other (SID Codes CD2): IFPI L278, IFPI 45K4
- Other (Print on both discs inner rim): "SHM-CD" and logo
- Other (Individual catalog# CD1): UICY-75013
- Other (Individual catalog# CD2): UICY-75014
- Other (Rights Societies): JASRAC, BIEM/SDRM
Other Versions (5 of 196) View All
|EMA 767, OC 064 • 95186||Queen||Queen II (LP, Album, Gat)||EMI, EMI||EMA 767, OC 064 • 95186||UK||1974||Sell This Version|
|EKS-75082||Queen||Queen II (LP, Album, Club, Gat)||Elektra||EKS-75082||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|EMS-81797||Queen||Queen II (LP, Album, Promo)||EMI||EMS-81797||Japan||1987||Sell This Version|
|8E 06495186||Queen||Queen II (LP, Album)||EMI||8E 06495186||Portugal||1974||Sell This Version|
|D000261801||Queen||Queen II (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Hollywood Records||D000261801||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|