- Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – John Deacon
- Castanets [Virtuoso] – Roy Thomas Baker
- Design Concept [Sleeve Concept] – Mick Rock, Queen
- Engineer – Mike Stone
- Guitar, Piano, Vocals, Bells – Brian May
- Management – Jack Nelson
- Percussion, Vocals – Roger Meddows-Taylor*
- Photography By, Art Direction – Mick Rock
- Producer – Queen, Robin Geoffrey Cable (tracks: B3, B5), Roy Thomas Baker (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B6)
- Typography – Ridgeway Watt
- Vocals, Piano, Harpsichord – Freddie Mercury
- Written-By – May* (tracks: A1 to A4), Mercury* (tracks: B1 to B6), Taylor* (tracks: A5)
2nd UK edition. Side indicators are still positioned below the spindle hole but '℗1974' is located below the Trident logo on both centre labels. Printed inner sleeve with angled upper corners.
The 1st UK edition Queen II shows '℗1974 Trident Audio Productions Ltd.' as text on both centre labels (1 o'clock).
An intermediate pressing run, Queen II, shows '℗1974 Trident Audio Productions Ltd.' on label A and '℗1974' located below the Trident logo on label B.
On subsequent editions the side indicators are positioned above the centre label tracklist, '℗1974' and publishers below the Trident logo.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped): YAX 4̶7̶3̶6̶ 4735-4U 1 L
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped): YAX 4̶7̶3̶5̶ 4736-4U 2 1 GM
- Other (Printer date code in foldout): 7403 G & L
Other Versions (5 of 193) View All
|EMA 767, OC 064 • 95186||Queen||Queen II (LP, Album, Gat)||EMI, EMI||EMA 767, OC 064 • 95186||UK||1974||Sell This Version|
|EKS-75082||Queen||Queen II (LP, Album, Club, Gat)||Elektra||EKS-75082||US||1974||Sell This Version|
|EMS-81797||Queen||Queen II (LP, Album, Promo)||EMI||EMS-81797||Japan||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|8E 06495186||Queen||Queen II (LP, Album)||EMI||8E 06495186||Portugal||1974||Sell This Version|
|D000261801||Queen||Queen II (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Hollywood Records||D000261801||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|