Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kaper Records
- Manufactured By – BMG Music
- Distributed By – BMG Music
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – FeCat Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Money In The Bank Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – 360 Music
- Published By – August 15th Music
- Published By – Songs Of Polygram International
- Produced For – Bush Record Lab
- Produced For – FeCat Productions
- Mixed At – Bosstown Recording Studios
- Mixed At – DARP Studios
- Mixed At – Horizon Studios
- A&R – Christie Flesher, Scott Mikell
- Arranged By – Digge*, Mistafiss
- Art Direction – Jacqueline Murphy*, Sean Mosher*
- Executive-Producer – Felix Donnell*
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Mixed By – Alvin Speights
- Mixed By [Additional] – Kevin Parker
- Photography By – Tar (3)
- Producer – Digge*, Mistafiss
- Programmed By – Digge*, Mistafiss
Track #7 contains a sample of "Love Hangover" by Diana Ross.
Track #10 contains elements and samples from "La La Means I Love You" by The Delfonics.
Track #11 contains samples from "I'd Rather Be With You" by Bootsy Collins.
Track #14 contains elements from "The Sly Slick & The Wicked" by The Lost Generations.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7863-66560-2 1