Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||087 Ring The Alarm||3:56|
|2||085 Face Down In The Gutter||3:07|
|3||086 New Years Night||5:02|
|4||084 Kiced Out Of Zolar X
Backing Vocals – Aristides Logothetis, Bill Fagley, James Edwards (10)
|5||089 Banana Beat||4:04|
|6||090 Sucre Du Sauvage
Backing Vocals – Rhodes (8)
|7||088 All Night Right Of Way||4:15|
|8||094 Spirit Hair
Soloist [Whistle] – Grace Wilson (2)
|10||091 Deer In The Clouds||4:27|
|12||095 Train Ride||5:02|
|13||096 Jazz Bar||2:41|
- Illustration [Pencil Drawings] – John Henry Kelly
- Mastered By – Joe LaPorta
- Organ [Electric Organ], Electric Piano [Rhodes], Performer [Drum Buddy], Drum Machine, Drums [Drum Kit], Vibraphone, Marimba, Timpani [Tympany], Bells, Electronics [Bent Sk-1], Dulcimer, Loops [Tape Loops], Turntables, Sampler, Vocals – Quintron
- Photography By [Cover And Gallery Photos] – Judy Cooper
- Vocals, Maracas, Performer [Drum Buddy], Photography By – Miss Pussycat
- Written-By – Miss Pussycat, Quintron
Pencil drawings: ADC # 253977.
Mastered at The Lodge, NY.
Recorded entirely on the premises of the New Orleans Museum Of Art for the exhibit "Parallel Universe".
Quintron's home recording studio was installed in the New Orleans Museum of Art for three months. He chose lady-portraits from NOMA's collection to adorn the walls. For the final week of the exhibit, Quintron did not leave the swampy grounds of City Park. That time was spent making field recordings and partying with ducks in a tent erected in the Sculpture Garden. The final result is this murky nectar offered here to you. The Sucre du Sauvage!!
Supreme Thanks to Miranda Lash and the entire stuff at NOMA.
Published by Quintronic Sound / Pink Pussycat Music (BMI)
Double-folded Digipak with a 4-panels booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 00385 20902 1
- Barcode (String): 600385209021
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout: [logotype] AGMW_ CD4299 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L814
- Mould SID Code: IFPILL29