Tracklist Hide Credits
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Michael Mailes
- Liner Notes [Translations From The French] – Peggie Cochrane
- Liner Notes [Translations From The German] – Friedel Becker
- Mastered By – G (22)
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Jeanloup Sieff*
- Piano – John Wustman
- Producer [Uncredited] – John Mordler
- Sleeve Notes – Gerald Fitzgerald
- Soprano Vocals – Régine Crespin
Later versions had a different sleeve design showing a monochrome photo of Régine Crespin.
- "MADE IN HOLLAND" at 6 o'clock
- "℗ 1967"
- Front laminated
- Front of sleeve shows a colour photograph of Régine Crespin
- "© 1967, London Records, Inc."
- "Printed in U.S.A."
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- 1 sheet, both pages printed
- "© 1967, The Decca Record Company Limited, London"
- OS 26043 on sleeve and insert
- OS 26043 on labels
- Recorded 12 - 15 May 1967 in Kingsway Hall, London
- Labelography code: ED2
- Sub tracks in tracks A1 and B1 are not banded on vinyl
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-7959-5W
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-7960-9G
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.7959
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.7960