|B3||House Of Glass||6:52|
|B4||Hairless Toys (Gotta Hurt)||6:19|
|CD-6||House Of Glass||6:52|
|CD-7||Hairless Toys (Gotta Hurt)||6:19|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Róisín Murphy
- Copyright (c) – Róisín Murphy
- Licensed To – Play It Again Sam
- Published By – Domino Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Clams & Clogs
- Recorded At – Fish Factory Studio
- Engineered At – Fish Factory Studio
- Mixed At – Clams & Clogs
- Mixed At – Sofa Sound Studios, London
- Engineered At – Sofa Sound Studios, London
- Mastered At – Amsterdam Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Pauler Acoustics
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – AF85768
- Art Direction, Design – Farrow*
- Backing Vocals – Eddie Stevens (tracks: A2, B1, CD-2, CD-4), Jodie Scantlebury (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5, CD-1 to CD-5, CD-7, CD-8), Rhianna Kenny (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5, CD-1 to CD-5, CD-7, CD-8), Róisín Murphy (tracks: A2, B3, CD-2, CD-6)
- Bass – Eddie Stevens (tracks: A2, CD-2), Rob Mullarkey* (tracks: A1, B1, B2, CD-1, CD-4, CD-5)
- Cymbal [Ride] – Dave De Rose (tracks: B3, CD-6)
- Drums – Dave De Rose
- Engineer – Dilip Harris*, Mark Allaway
- Engineer [Assistant] – Billy Haliday
- Guitar – Jamie McCredie
- Guitar [Additional] – Eddie Stevens (tracks: B3, CD-6)
- Guitar [Bottleneck] – Eddie Stevens (tracks: B2, CD-5)
- Keyboards, Producer – Eddie Stevens
- Lacquer Cut By – Hans-Jörg Maucksch
- Lead Vocals – Róisín Murphy
- Mastered By – Darius van Helfteren
- Percussion – Dan Darriba (tracks: B1, B4, B5, CD-4, CD-7, CD-8), Eddie Stevens (tracks: A3, CD-3)
- Photography By – John Ross (8)
- Whistle – Eddie Stevens (tracks: B1, CD-4)
- Written-By – Eddie Stevens, Róisín Murphy
Exclusive signed copies of the LP were only available from Róisín's webstore.
Front cover sticker says:
"Róisín Murphy", "The new album", "180g vinyl · includes a CD".
℗&℗ 2015 Róisín Murphy
Under exclusive license to Play It Again Sam.
Róisín Murphy is published by Domino Publishing Company Limited. Eddie Stevens is published by Copyright Control.
Engineered at Fish Factory by Mark Allaway.
Engineered at Sofa Sound by Dilip Harris, assistant engineer at Sofa Sound: Billy Haliday.
Mastered at Amsterdam Mastering by Darius van Helfteren.
Vinyl cut at Pauler Acoustics by Hans-Jörg Maucksch.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5414939917981
- Barcode (Scan): 5414939917981
- Matrix / Runout (Vinyl Runout: Side A): BF82853-01 A1 VX PIAS 790 LP A DHH PC
- Matrix / Runout (Vinyl Runout: Side B): BF82853-01-B1 PIAS 790 LP B DHH PC VX
- Matrix / Runout (CD): AF85768-01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L573
- Label Code: LC07800
Other Versions (5 of 5) View All
|PIASR790CDX, 945.U790.022||Róisín Murphy||Hairless Toys (CD, Album)||Play It Again Sam, Play It Again Sam||PIASR790CDX, 945.U790.022||UK & Europe||2015||Sell This Version|
|PIASL152CD||Róisín Murphy||Hairless Toys (CD, Album)||Play It Again Sam||PIASL152CD||Australia||2015||Sell This Version|
|PIASR790CDP||Róisín Murphy||Hairless Toys (CDr, Album, Promo, Car)||Play It Again Sam||PIASR790CDP||UK & Europe||2015||Sell This Version|
|piasr790cdx | 945.u790.022||Róisín Murphy||Hairless Toys (CD, Album)||Play It Again Sam [PIAS], Soyuz Music||piasr790cdx | 945.u790.022||Russia||2015||Sell This Version|
|LOVECD437||Róisín Murphy||Hairless Toys (CD, Album)||Love Da Records||LOVECD437||Hong Kong||2015||Sell This Version|