Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Happy Up Here
Written-By – Bernard G Worrell*, Garry Shider, George Jr Clinton*
|2||The Girl And The Robot
Vocals, Written-By – Robyn
Strings, Arranged By [Strings] – RöyksoppWritten-By – Shin-Ichi Osawa*, Yusuke Chiba
|4||This Must Be It
Vocals, Written-By – Karin Dreijer-Andersson*
Bass – Kato ÅdlandVocals [Additional] – Lindy Fay Hella*Written-By – David Foster, Ted Lewis (3)
|6||Miss It So Much
Vocals, Written-By – Lykke Li
Vocals [Vocoded Mystique] – RöyksoppVocals, Written-By – Karin Dreijer-Andersson*
|8||You Don't Have A Clue
Backing Vocals – Röyksopp
|10||True To Life
Bass – Kato Ådland, Röyksopp
|11||It's What I Want
Vocals – Röyksopp
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Music France
- Copyright (c) – EMI Music France
- Licensed To – Wall Of Sound
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Bridgeport Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – peermusic
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Scandinavia AB
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Artwork [Drawings & Artwork] – Leslie David
- Backing Vocals – Anneli Drecker (tracks: 2, 11)
- Management – D-E-F Ltd.*
- Mastered By – Mike Marsh, Röyksopp
- Photography By [Anneli] – Jan Alsaker
- Photography By [Cover] – Stian Andersen
- Photography By [Karin] – Karin*
- Photography By [Lykke Li] – Paul Wesley Griggs
- Photography By [Robyn] – Samantha Rapp
- Strings, Arranged By [Strings] – Davide Rossi (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 8, 9), Röyksopp (tracks: 2)
- Vocals – Anneli Drecker (tracks: 3, 8, 10)
- Written-By – Anneli Drecker (tracks: 3, 8, 10), Svein Berge, Torbjørn Brundtland
Comes in a jewel case with booklet containing full credits.
Track 1: Copyright Control / Publishing Bridgeport Music Inc (BMI). Tracks 2, 4, 6 to 11: Copyright Control. Track 3: Copyright Control / Publishing Sony / Atv Music. Track 5: Copyright Control / Publishing Peer Music.
'Happy Up Here' contains a sample of the recording "Do That Stuff" as performed by Parliament, written by George Clinton, Jr. / Garry M. Shider / Bernard G. Worrell, published by Bridgeport Music Inc. (BMI). Used by permission. Courtesy of The Island Def Jam Music Group under license from Universal Music Enterprises.
'Vision One' contain extracts from "Sing A Song" written by Yusuke Chiba and Shin-Ichi Osawa, published by Sony/ATV Music Publishing. Used by permission.
'Röyksopp Forever' contains a sample of the recording "Suites For My Lady" as performed by Skylark. Licensed courtesy of EMI Capitol Records LLC. Used by permission. "Suites For My Lady" written by David Foster and Ted Lewis, published by Peer Music (BMI).
Robyn appears courtesy of Konichiwa Records.
Anneli appears courtesy of EMI Music Norway.
Karin appears courtesy of Rabid Records.
Lykke appears courtesy of LL Recordings / Atlantic Records UK.
(P) 2009 EMI Music France, under exclusive licence to Wall of Sound for UK/Eire
(C) 2009 EMI Music France, under exclusive licence to Wall of Sound for UK/Eire
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099969 390821
- Barcode (String): 5099969390821
- Rights Society: SACEM / SDRM / SGAM / SACD
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV03
- Matrix / Runout: [IMS Manufacturing Logo] www.imsgroup.it 6939082
- Mould SID Code (variant 1): IFPI 2553
- Mould SID Code (variant 2): IFPI 2537
Other Versions (5 of 18) View All
|509996962712 5||Röyksopp||Junior (CD, Album, Enh, Ltd, Ope)||EMI Music France||509996962712 5||Europe||2009||Sell This Version|
|5099969390821||Röyksopp||Junior (CD, Album, Enh)||Wall Of Sound, EMI Music Australia Pty. Limited||5099969390821||Australia||2009||Sell This Version|
|ASW 97748, 5099969774829||Röyksopp||Junior (CD, Album)||Astralwerks, Wall Of Sound, EMI||ASW 97748, 5099969774829||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|50999 6939081 4, WOS051DLP||Röyksopp||Junior (2xLP, Album, RE)||EMI Music France, Wall Of Sound||50999 6939081 4, WOS051DLP||Europe||2014||Sell This Version|
|509996962712 5, WOS051CD||Röyksopp||Junior (CD, Album)||Wall Of Sound, Wall Of Sound||509996962712 5, WOS051CD||UK & Ireland||2009||Sell This Version|