Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, Chicago
- Recorded At – Chicago Trax Recording Studio
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Chicago Recording Company
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Produced For – Track Masters Entertainment Inc.
- Pressed By – Sonopress USA – 97321-01
- Published By – Zomba Songs Inc.
- Published By – R. Kelly Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – 12 & Under Music
- Published By – Slam U Well Music
- Arranged By, Instruments [All Instruments] – R. Kelly
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Tone (tracks: 4)
- Co-producer, Keyboards [Additional Keyboards] – Cory Rooney (tracks: 4)
- Engineer – Chuck Bailey (tracks: 1 to 3), Jason Goldstein (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Engineer [Assistant Mix Engineer] – UB Tirado* (tracks: 4)
- Engineer [Assistant Recording Engineer] – Jeff Vereb (tracks: 4)
- Executive-Producer, Management – Barry Hankerson
- Guitar – Greg Landfair (tracks: 4)
- Mastered By – Brian "Big Bass" Gardner*
- Mixed By – Stephen George (tracks: 4), Tony Maserati (tracks: 4), Track Masters* (tracks: 4)
- Mixed By, Mixed By [Additional Mixing] – Bill Esses (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Photography By – Reisig & Taylor
- Producer – Poke And Tone, R. Kelly
- Programmed By [Programming] – Stephen George (tracks: 4)
- Rap – Poke (2) (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Recorded By – Larry Sturm (tracks: 4), Stephen George (tracks: 4)
- Written-By – C. Mayfield*, J. Olivier*, R. Kelly, S. Barnes*
Produced by Tone And Poke for Track Masters Entertainment, Inc.
Mastered by Brian “Big Bass” Gardner at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, CA and Tome Coyne at Sterling Sound, NYC
Zomba Songs Inc./R. Kelly Publishing, Inc. (adm. by Zomba Songs Inc.)/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp./Twelve and Under Music (BMI)/Slam-U-Well Music Inc. (ASCAP)
All versions contain a sample of "Right On For The Darkness," written and performed by Curtis Mayfield, published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI), produced under license from Rhino Entertainment Co. by arrangement with Warner Special Products.
Track 1 to 3
Recorded and Additional Mixing at Hit Factory Studios, NYC
Mixed at Village Recorders, Los Angeles, CA
Nas appears courtesy of Columbia Records
Co-Produced [...] for Track Masters Entertainment, Inc.
Mixed at Chicago Recording Co.
Recorded at Battery Studios, Chicago and Chicago Trax Recording
For Promotional Use Only
An original sound recording made by Zomba Recording Corporation
℗ 1998, 1999 © 1999 Zomba Recording Corporation. Manufactured in the United States by Zomba Recording Corporation, 137-139 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10001. Printed in the United States.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: JDJ426042 + + 97321-01 SONOPRESS USA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L027
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1057
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 14) View All
|0550132||R. Kelly||Did You Ever Think (CD, Maxi)||Jive||0550132||Europe||1999||Sell This Version|
|01241-42604-2||R. Kelly||Did You Ever Think (CD, Maxi)||Jive||01241-42604-2||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|052361 0 P||R. Kelly||Did You Ever Think (12", Promo)||Jive||052361 0 P||UK||1999||Sell This Version|
|0523612||R. Kelly||Did You Ever Think (CD, Single)||Jive, Tavdash Records||0523612||Europe||1999||Sell This Version|
|JDJ-42600-2||R. Kelly||Did You Ever Think (CD, Single, Promo)||Jive||JDJ-42600-2||US||1999||Sell This Version|