|A2||Recorded Example 1|
|A3||Recorded Example 2|
|A4||Blues In E|
- Band – Common Ground (9) (tracks: A4, A5)
- Bass – Stu Feldman (tracks: A4, A5)
- Drums – Bob Scott (18) (tracks: A4, A5)
- Engineer [Recording] – Bruce Walford
- Narrator [Vocal Announcements] – Harry Osibin (tracks: A2, A3)
- Piano, Organ – Norm Bellas (tracks: A4, A5)
- Slide Guitar – Richard Saslow
- Written-By – R. Saslow*
Mfd. in U.S.A. by Eva-Tone® Soundsheets [logo] Deerfield, Illinois
Recording took place at: Rock Bottom Recordings, San Anselmo, Ca.
Record Manufacture: Eva-Tone, Deerfield, Ill.
Included with 82-page (88-page incl. cover) paperback book “Slide Guitar (A Book/Record Guide To Electric Lead And Traditional Slide And Bottleneck Styles […])”.
Credits taken from book, inside back cover page. Tracklist positions uncredited, identified by listening.
Actual flexi diameter is 7½ inches (193 mm).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: Ev- C/3/725XST—IIIII
- Other (Library of Congress Catalog Number, book): 72-76529
- Other (International Standard Book Number [ISBN], book): 0-912910-02-X