Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals – Patti Smith
|A2||All The Best||2:46|
|A4||Oh My Heart||3:21|
|A5||It Happened Today
Vocals – Eddie Vedder, Joel Gibb
|A6||Every Day Is Yours To Win||3:25|
|B1||Mine Smell Like Honey||3:12|
|B2||Walk It Back||3:24|
Guitar [Solo] – Lenny KayeVocals – Peaches
|B4||That Someone Is You||1:43|
|B5||Me, Marlon Brando, Marlon Brando And I||3:03|
Guitar – Lenny KayeVocals – Patti Smith
- Produced For – Big Life Management
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – R.E.M./Athens L.L.C.
- Copyright (c) – R.E.M./Athens L.L.C.
- Licensed To – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Jackpot! Recording Studio
- Recorded At – The Music Shed
- Recorded At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Recorded At – Blackbird Studio
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Published By – Temporary Music (2)
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Macnor Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Druse Music Inc.
- Published By – Carroll, Guido & Groffman, LLP
- Advisor – Bertis Downs*
- Cover [Packaging] – Chris Bilheimer, Michael Stipe
- Engineer – Sam Bell, Tom McFall
- Engineer [Assistant; Blackbird Studios] – John Netti
- Engineer [Assistant; Hansa Tonstudio] – David Hefti
- Engineer [Assistant; Music Shed] – Kyle Lamy
- Engineer [Demos] – Tucker Martine
- Engineer [Mix] – Sam Bell
- Engineer [Second Assistant; Hansa Tonstudio] – Marc Müller
- Engineer [Second Assistant; Music Shed] – Billy Moesta
- Horns [Bonerama Horns], Trombone – Craig Klein (tracks: A1, A4, A5), Greg Hicks (tracks: A1, A4, A5)
- Horns [Bonerama Horns], Trombone, Arranged By [Horn Arrangement] – Mark Mullins (tracks: A1, A4, A5)
- Horns, Sousaphone – Kirk M. Joseph, Sr.* (tracks: A1, A4, A5)
- Horns, Trumpet – Leroy Jones (tracks: A1, A4, A5), Shamarr Allen (tracks: A1, A4, A5)
- Management [Office] – Amy Hairston, Chris Bilheimer, David Bell (21), Kevin O'Neil (3), Mercer Brockenbrough Davis, Sarah Petit Frierson*
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Jacknife Lee
- Musician, Drums, Bouzouki, Keyboards, Guitar – Bill Rieflin*
- Musician, Guitar, Keyboards, Accordion, Vocals – Scott McCaughey
- Musician, Keyboards, Guitar – Jacknife Lee
- Performer – Bonerama Horns* (tracks: A1, A4, A5)
- Performer [R.E.M.] – Michael Stipe, Mike Mills, Peter Buck
- Photography By – Anton Corbijn
- Producer – Jacknife Lee, R.E.M.
- Technician [Technical Assistance] – Bob Whittaker (2), DeWitt Burton
- Written-By – Stipe*, Mills*, Smith* (tracks: B6), Buck*, McCaughey* (tracks: A4)
©℗ 2011 R.E.M./Athens, L.L.C. under exclusive license to Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Jackpot! Studio, Portland-Demos
The Music Shed, New Orleans
Hansa Tonstudio, Berlin
Blackbird Studios, Nashville
All Songs ©2010 Temporary Music (BMI), except
A4 ©2010 Temporary Music (BMI), MacNor Music (BMI) and
B6 ©2010 Temporary Music (BMI), Druse Music Inc. (ASCAP)
Temporary Music administered worldwide in three dimensions by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
MacNor Music administered by Bug Music.
Druse Music Inc. administered by Carroll, Guido & Groffman, LLP, attention: Karen Pals.
Craig Klein and Shamarr Allen appear courtesy of Threadhead Records.
Scott McCaughey appears courtesy of Yep Roc Records.
Patti Smith appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
Eddie Vedder appears courtesy of himself.
Peaches appears courtesy of PEACHES.
[from sticker on front cover shrink wrap]
THE NEW ALBUM
"OH MY HEART"
"MINE SMELL LIKE HONEY"
"...best album in more than a decade"
One of themost anticipated
albums of 2011 by
NPR and Stereogum.com
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624962694
- Barcode: 0 9362-49626-9 4
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): 1-525611-A gB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): 1-525611-B GB
- Matrix / Runout (Sides A & B runouts, stamped): P. USA -22158-
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 22) View All
|0603497892709||R.E.M.||Collapse Into Now (12xFile, Album, 24b)||Rhino Records (2), Warner Bros. Records||0603497892709||Europe||2014|
|none||R.E.M.||Collapse Into Now (15xFile, AAC, Album, Dlx, 256)||Warner Bros. Records||none||Europe||2011|
|525611-2||R.E.M.||Collapse Into Now (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||525611-2||US||2011||Sell This Version|
|888072004054||R.E.M.||Collapse Into Now (CD, Album)||Concord Bicycle Music||888072004054||Europe||2011||Sell This Version|
|9362-49589-3||R.E.M.||Collapse Into Now (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-49589-3||Argentina||2011||Sell This Version|