Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Welcome To The Occupation||2:48|
|4||Disturbance At The Heron House||3:33|
|6||It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)||4:07|
|7||The One I Love||3:17|
|10||King Of Birds||4:07|
|11||Oddfellows Local 151||5:21|
|12||Finest Worksong (Other Mix)||3:48|
Written-By – Floyd Cramer
|14||The One I Love (Live)
Guitar – Geoff Gans
|15||Time After Time Etc. (Live)
Written-By [Red Rain] – Peter Gabriel
|16||Disturbance At The Heron House (Live)||3:25|
|17||Finest Worksong (Lengthy Club Mix)||5:52|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – I.R.S. Records
- Copyright (c) – I.R.S. Records
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – EMI
- Marketed By – EMI
- Published By – Night Garden Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Alley Music Corp.
- Published By – Trio Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Acuff-Rose Music, Inc.
- Published By – Cliofine Ltd.
- Published By – Hidden Pun Music
- Recorded At – John Keane Studios
- Recorded At – Sound Emporium
- Mixed At – Master Control, Burbank
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mastered At – Audio Mechanics
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Uden
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Computer [Fairlight] – Carl Marsh (2)
- Engineer – Scott Litt
- Engineer [Additional, Mixing] – Steve Catania
- Engineer [Additional, Recording] – Gary Laney
- Engineer [Assistant, Mixing] – Ted Pattison, Toni Greene
- Engineer [Assistant, Recording] – Todd Sholar, Tom Der
- Horns – Steve Berlin
- Layout [Packaging Ally] – Ron Scarselli
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mastered By [Bonus Track Mastering] – Doug Schwartz (tracks: 12 to 17)
- Photography By [Front Left & Back; Sleeve] – Jim McKay
- Photography By [Front Right] – Michael Meister (2)
- Photography By [Group] – Sandra-Lee Phipps*
- Producer – Michael Stipe (tracks: 17), R.E.M. (tracks: 1 to 12), Scott Litt (tracks: 1 to 12, 17)
- Reissue Producer – Sig Sigworth
- Songwriter – Berry* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 12, 14 to 17), Stipe* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 12, 14 to 17), Mills* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 12, 14 to 17), Buck* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 12, 14 to 17)
- Technician [Drum] – Hugh Waugh
Issued in a standard jewel case with eight page foldout booklet, initially with a triangular 'Mid Price' sticker on the jewel case, yellow with a red dot.
Mastered at Masterdisc, New York City.
Recording facility: Sound Emporium, Nashville.
Mixing facility: Master Control, Los Angeles.
Publishing: Night Garden Music (BMI). Administered in all worlds by Unichappell Music, Inc. except -
Track 5: Alley Music Corp./Trio Music Co., Inc. (BMI).
Track 13: Acuff Rose Music, Inc. (BMI).
Track 15: Cliofine Ltd./Hidden Pun Music (BMI).
Track 12 originally released as the B-Side of Finest Worksong US 12".
Track 13 originally released as the B-Side of Its The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) Single. Unproduced. Recorded the afternoon of Sept 4, 1987 at John Keane Studios.
Track 14 originally released as the B-Side of The One I Love Single. Cassette recording. 5.24.87 McCabes Guitar Shop.
Track 15 originally released as the B-Side of Finest Worksong 12". Recorded live. Vara Radio. Utrecht, Holland 9.14.87.
Track 16 originally released as the B-Side of The One I Love UK 12". Cassette recording. 5.24.87 McCabes Guitar Shop.
Track 17 originally released as the B-Side of Finest Worksong US 12" March 1988.
This compilation ℗ & © 1993 IRS Records under exclusive license to EMI Records, Ltd.
On Rear: Under the barcode the distribution boxes for D:, F: & UK: are empty.
Manufactured and distributed by EMI.
Printed In Holland.
On CD: Made in Holland.
A repress with SID codes
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777 13200 2 6
- Barcode (String): 077771320026
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): EMI 7132002 CDM01 1-5-25-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): EMI 7132002 CDM01 1-5-20-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): EMI 7132002 CDM01 1-6-1-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): EMI 7132002 CDM01 1-6-3-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): EMI 7132002 CDM01 1-5-24-NL
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 15A2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 15F2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 1512
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): ifpi AAHE4
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): ifpi 15D9
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Rights Society: BMI
- Label Code: LC 7283
Other Versions (5 of 96) View All
|IRS-42059||R.E.M.||Document (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records||IRS-42059||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|VICP-5133||R.E.M.||Document (CD, Album, RE)||I.R.S. Records||VICP-5133||Japan||1992||Sell This Version|
|CSCS 6085||R.E.M.||Document (CD, Album, RE)||CBS/Sony||CSCS 6085||Japan||1991||Sell This Version|
|ILP 460105 1, ILP 460105||R.E.M.||Document (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||ILP 460105 1, ILP 460105||Greece||1987||Sell This Version|
|IRSD-42059||R.E.M.||Document (CD, Album, RP)||I.R.S. Records||IRSD-42059||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|