Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Feeling Gravitys Pull||4:51|
|2||Maps And Legends||3:10|
|4||Life And How To Live It||4:08|
|5||Old Man Kensey
Songwriter – J. Ayers*
|6||Can't Get There From Here||3:39|
|7||Green Grow The Rushes||3:46|
|9||Auctioneer (Another Engine)||2:44|
Remix – Steve Fjelstad
|15||Driver 8 (Live)
Producer – E.D.R. (2)
|16||Maps And Legends (Live)||3:15|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – I.R.S. Records
- Copyright (c) – I.R.S. Records
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Engineered At – Livingston Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Night Garden Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Made By – www.takt.eu – 2100003298355
- Cello – David Newby
- Cover, Sleeve – M K Johnston
- Engineer – Barry Clempson, Jerry Boys, Tony Harris
- Mastered By – Jack Skinner
- Producer – Joe Boyd (tracks: 1 to 14)
- Reissue Producer [Reissue Prepared For Release By] – Sig Sigworth
- Songwriter – R.E.M.
- Tenor Saxophone – Peter Thomas*
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – David Bitelli*
- Trumpet – Jim Dvořák*
- Violin – Camilla Brunt, Philippa Ibbotson
Catalog number on spine and rear cover: 0777 7 13160 2 9
Catalog number on CD and booklet: 7 13160 2
Tracks 12-16 are bonus tracks.
Track 12 originally released as B-side of "Wendell Gee" UK 12".
Tracks 13 and 14 originally released as B-sides of "Cant Get There From Here" UK 12".
Track 15 originally released as B-side of "Wendell Gee" UK 12"; recorded in Seattle, Washington, June 27, 1984. Produced for The Source.
Track 16 originally released as B-side of "The One I Love" 7" and 12" (August 1987). Cassette recording, May 24, 1987 Texas Records.
Engineered at Livingston Studios London N22.
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
Published by Night Garden Music administered in the real world by Unichappell Music, Inc. (BMI).
This compilation ℗ & © 1992 I.R.S. Records under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
Marketed and distributed by EMI
Made in EU
Printed In Holland
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0777 7 13160 2 9
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 7283
- Other (Distribution code D:): 564
- Other (Distribution code F:): PM 520
- Matrix / Runout: www.takt.eu 2100003298355 7131602
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9R74
Other Versions (5 of 76) View All
|IRS-5592||R.E.M.||Fables Of The Reconstruction / Reconstruction Of The Fables (LP, Album, (G))||I.R.S. Records||IRS-5592||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|IRSC-5592||R.E.M.||Fables Of The Reconstruction (Cass, Album)||I.R.S. Records||IRSC-5592||Canada||1985||Sell This Version|
|IRSBD-5592||R.E.M.||Fables Of The Reconstruction (CD, Album, RE)||I.R.S. Records||IRSBD-5592||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|IRSMC 5592||R.E.M.||Fables Of The Reconstruction (Cass, Album)||I.R.S. Records||IRSMC 5592||Canada||1985||Sell This Version|
|IRSC-5592||R.E.M.||Fables Of The Reconstruction (Cass, Album, Dol)||I.R.S. Records||IRSC-5592||US||1985||Sell This Version|